• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Jr. Patch Predictions/Wishes/Requests Thread

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
We don't have a thread like this yet, so may as well start now to try and generate some discussion.

With patch 3.0.0 right around the corner, what are some changes for Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings you want, predict, etc.?

CircularSaw

Smash Rookie
Wishes;

- Less f-air endlag and landing lag when fast fall, making it safer on low %
- Less startup frames for Up B and/or bigger explosion radius (like sm4sh) and/or make the cart explode on contact; you shouldn't be able to SDI out of it every time.
- Less endlag for Down B, making it a bit safer and giving more time to grab mecha

Last edited:

USAnyan

Smash Cadet
-please make his multi hit attacks less easy to DI out of as a whole.while I’ve noticed this on literally of his multi hits to some extent, it’s Especially noticeable on up b. To the point where I’d almost argue it could become not too far from g&w’s fair as a result.

-make side tilt(or at least the sweetspot) a kill move. Doesn’t need to be at like >100% like chrom or whatever even. But considering most he lacks kill moves period, and a fair amount of other disjointies heavies have a safe, quick, moderately safe kill tilts, it’s not like it’d hurt to give him another(might as well give the new sweetspot some sort of actual reason to be).

-increase uairs hitbox- before you say anything no, this is not because there’s necessarily anything wrong with it. If anything just the opposite, being arguably jrs greatest combo starter if not most import move A move as a whole- why not improve it so it’s more consistent and easier to do?

-last but not least(assuming I don’t come back to edit) please give but the cannonball and the kart better priority.(the cannonball especially, give the move actual threat. So much so I almost am gonna ask for trancendent priority on the full charge at least).

Jebril

Smash Apprentice
If they just made Jr's Up-B unable to be SDI'd out of that would be a pretty big buff to him since it's an actual kill option but becomes muted against good players, unfortunately I have the feeling that Nintendo believes Jr. is a good character where he is so I doubt he will get buffed.

Burando

Smash Rookie
All I’d want is a safer down-b. Less endlag on it mostly. For a move that gives you like, 5 seconds to act after it, taking a whole second just to get it out is a pain.

Maybe fix the launch angle for up throw, or lower the knockback growth, so comboing out of it can be more consistent at better %’s.

Top Bottom