Bowser is my new main! Who are good secondaries and pockets that compliment him?

First of all, this might be better in the Bowser character board, but anyway I know your worst matchup is Rosalina, so depending on what other characters you need to counter, either Cloud or Meta Knight (probably Cloud) would probably be best.

Rosalina & Luma and Zero Suit Samus could be major issues if there are any competent players of those characters in your scene. Cloud would deal with both (Cloud is pretty busted in this game, it seems like he's getting nerfed for Ultimate though). Bayonetta could also work (although you should keep in mind that she's potentially the most hated character in this game). Playing Zero Suit Samus or Rosalina yourself could probably work too. Still, this depends quite a bit on your local scene, not every scene has a competent Rosalina & Luma and/or Zero Suit Samus.

Rosalina & Luma and Zero Suit Samus could be major issues if there are any competent players of those characters in your scene. Cloud would deal with both (Cloud is pretty busted in this game, it seems like he's getting nerfed for Ultimate though). Bayonetta could also work (although you should keep in mind that she's potentially the most hated character in this game). Playing Zero Suit Samus or Rosalina yourself could probably work too. Still, this depends quite a bit on your local scene, not every scene has a competent Rosalina & Luma and/or Zero Suit Samus.
To be quite honest, I haven’t been to a local scene, so I don’t know who they play XD I already have a pocket Cloud and Mario and have considered Meta Knight as a secondary