• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser damage and Killing %

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
I didn't see it on other threads so i did it myself. I guess it can be useful for other people. If it's already done, then sorry to post it again >.>

Bowser Damage output ( training room, so fresh moves do more %)

Jab1 5%
Jab2 6%
Jab combo 11%
Ftilt 12%
Dtilt1 14%
Dtilt2 11%
Dtilt combo 25%
Utilt 10%
Dash attack 10%
Fsmash uncharged 23%
Fsmash fully charged 32%
Fsmash weak hitbox uncharged 17%
Fsmash weak hitbox fully charged 23%
Usmash uncharged 20%
Usmash fully charged 28%
Usmash weak hit uncharged 15%
Usmash weak hit fully charged 21%
Usmash ground hitbox uncharged 6%
Usmash ground hitbox fully charged 8%
Dsmash uncharged 16%
Dsmash fully charged 22%
Fair 13%
Uair 15%
Dair 16%
Dair landing hit 2%
Bair 19%
Neutral air total 20%
Neutral B 1% by hit
Down B first hit 4%
Down B second hit 20%
Down B total 24%
Up B total 11%
Side B 18%
Pummel 3%
Uthrow 10%
Fthrow 12%
Bthrow 12%
Dthrow 12%
Get up attack (legde) 7%
Get up attack (floor) 5%

Bowser Killing % (with mario on center of fd) (No rage) (training room)

Ftilt 154%
Dtilt 126%
Utilt 132%
Fair 154%
Dair 114%
Bair 99%
Uair 119%
Bthrow 171%
Fthrow 172%
Fsmash uncharged 64%
Fsmash charged 33%
Dsmash uncharged 122%
Dsmash charged 83%
Usmash uncharged 86%
Usmash charged 50%
Upb 162%
DownB 82%
SideB 121%

Anragon

Smash Apprentice
You can add Aerial Up-B too !

It does 10% + 3% + 3% + 3% + 3% + 3% + 2% + 2% + 2% + 2% + 2% = 35% maximum damage possible.

Really nice list overall, thank you for doing this. It's gonna be useful.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
I think the best Bowser players will find the small windows during which they can land the fsmash. That thing is such a monster...

Flayl

Smash Hero
Dair kills earlier than Fair, what has the world come to

Thanks for the effort KingKong

Big Sean

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have an approximation of how many pummels we can get in at different percentages?

B!squick

Smash Master
Does anyone have an approximation of how many pummels we can get in at different percentages?
Hard to gauge since it's button mash dependent. I probably wouldn't suggest more than two or three max. You get nothing from a grab release unless it's a jump release onto a platform which leads to a USmash I've heard and there isn't many characters that are forced to jump release.

Anragon

Smash Apprentice
Let's say you're against a really good player :

1. Don't try until 30%
2. At 30%, you can pummel one time
3. At 65%, you can pummel two times
4. Past 100%, you can pummel three times and more. You can pressure by releasing your opponent on purpose.

Raiden mk-II

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4313-2377-1601

B!squick

Smash Master
Or a extremely hard read on your opponent. I've landed some fully charged F-smashes on opponents with hard reads. Here are some that I've done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ1fggAr5wk vs Greninja at the end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFywMrHZV-Q vs Shiek both stocks
ForGery johns. ForGery is what I've decided to call "For Glory" mode since it's a false approximation of what some would call online multiplayer. Because it sucks and I hate it.

No offense meant to you, those are just my feels.

Raiden mk-II

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4313-2377-1601
ForGery johns. ForGery is what I've decided to call "For Glory" mode since it's a false approximation of what some would call online multiplayer. Because it sucks and I hate it.

No offense meant to you, those are just my feels.
No offense taken. I'm starting to stay away from For Gery mode because I'm tired of it being the same sword users, Little Mac, swimsuit Samus, Captain Falcon players who do the same crap over and over and taunt in-game thinking they're hot poop because of it. I feel your feels.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
No offense taken. I'm starting to stay away from For Gery mode because I'm tired of it being the same sword users, Little Mac, swimsuit Samus, Captain Falcon players who do the same crap over and over and taunt in-game thinking they're hot poop because of it. I feel your feels.
I HATE hip hop Captain Falcon's in FG. Ugh.

Raiden mk-II

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4313-2377-1601
I HATE hip hop Captain Falcon's in FG. Ugh.
I hate players who taunt endlessly in FG. I fought against this extremely arrogant Fox player who shut me down. When he knocked me off stage, he taunted me as I was recovering. I hate fighting Wario, Peach, and Diddy Kong because of the extremely annoying voices/animal sounds those characters have as taunts. I'm going to stick to playing against friends only and local wireless. Screw For Glory mode; I am done with it. It's filled with annoying people who suck the fun out of Smash Bros. because For Glory grossly overgeneralizes the notion that playing Smash Bros with a majority of the content disabled (and on flat stages only) is the only way that competitive Smashers play. I am going to start playing with reasonable items enabled (guns, throwing items, assist trophies) and Battlefield-like stages with platforms. If you take away the items and play only on flat stages, it's no wonder why some characters match up poorly against other characters.

I request that the tangent of this topic going into For Glory hate be split into its own topic.

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
I might stop playing FG myself and just play lvl9 Cpu's. Might get more use out of Customs this way.

Top Bottom