• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser 3.0 is overpowered

666blaziken

Smash Journeyman
Kidding, I meant giga bowser (trolol). Thanks for implementing him, he's one of my favorite things about 3.0. It's so much fun to let my beginner friends use him and watch them take stocks away effortlessly. The best part is that he is beatable because of his huge frame, and he can flinch, so sometimes I win. Now the real subject: Do you guys plan to do the same with sonic. Like make him play like sonic, but much faster and stronger. If you need help with ideas, use super smash flash 2 sonic final smash for ideas, or you can just port 2.5 sonic's PSA into super sonic because he was broken in that one.

Abeebo

Smash Journeyman
Giga Bowser is pretty baller.
This 'real subject' would be better off in the Sonic discussion section though.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Giga Bowser sucks, he's just rest fodder for Jiggs. Ironic considering normal Bowser destroys her.

Ghetto Blush

Smash Apprentice
Giga Bowser sucks, he's just rest fodder for Jiggs. Ironic considering normal Bowser destroys her.
That's not really as bad as of a matchup for GB as you'd might think. If Jiggs gets a rest off and kills GB, GB can immediately kill Jiggs with charged F-Smash at very low percent, and on big stages GB can kill Jiggs extremely easily while avoiding rest.

Xcite

Smash Apprentice
I didn't know that you could become Giga Bowser manually. How is this done?

666blaziken

Smash Journeyman
How do you make a CPU Giga Bowser?
pick your character, switch your controller into the socket that bowser is in, hold R, then pick a stage, then when the battle starts, put the controller back in your own character socket.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
pick your character, switch your controller into the socket that bowser is in, hold R, then pick a stage, then when the battle starts, put the controller back in your own character socket.
Dang gamecube controller required junk...

Ace55

Smash Lord
Is there a recording? I'd love to see that face lol
Nah, I typically don't carry recording equipment when I'm just visiting someone.

I kinda missed a opportunity today at a tourney. I was planning on telling anyone who had pre-johns about my Bowser:"no man, they nerfed him, let me show you", and then going Giga Bowser. I kinda forgot though... next time.

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
Nah, I typically don't carry recording equipment when I'm just visiting someone.

I kinda missed a opportunity today at a tourney. I was planning on telling anyone who had pre-johns about my Bowser:"no man, they nerfed him, let me show you", and then going Giga Bowser. I kinda forgot though... next time.
But..but.. the face :(

Top Bottom