• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media bosses

Flower (rayman lover)

Smash Rookie
i made a list of bosses that should be in super smash bros ultimate i hope you all like them i will NOT be taking any requests unless its from a close friend and i put the bosses that my friends on discord requested in their own category so people would stop making fun of me and i have a few ideas for how some of the bosses will work so if you have a question just ask me

Flower (rayman lover)

Smash Rookie
i made a list of bosses that should be in super smash bros ultimate i hope you all like them i will NOT be taking any requests unless its from a close friend and i put the bosses that my friends on discord requested in their own category so people would stop making fun of me and i have a few ideas for how some of the bosses will work so if you have a question just ask me
i forgot to add this but some of you might be thinking "some bosses are too small like black knight and m bison" well this is how big they would be compared to normal characters

D

Deleted member

All right, let's see how many of these I recognize.

- Zygarde 50% Forme

- Bowyer

- Dyna Blade

- DJ Octavio

- Death Egg Robot

- King Bob-omb

- Sigma

- Ummm.............shoot, what was that thing's name again? It was Cragmire right?

- I'm pretty sure this guys name was the Masked Lumen

- Guardian...............crud, which class of Guardian was that? I keep thinking Scout for some reason but I know that's not right.

- M. Bison

- Black Knight

- Zero Two

- Sylux

- .....................I know this thing is from Shin Megami Tensei. And that it has some kind of relation to Jack Frost. But I don't actually know this things name.

- Ultra Necrozma

- Guzzlord

- Egg Dragoon

- Metal Gear Ray

- The Genie from Wario Land

- King Knight

- Infinite

- Sephiroth

- Psycho Mantis

- Perfect Chaos

- The Lord of Lightning (AKA what should have been named Shocktail -_-)

- Gruntilda

- The non-super sonic final boss of Sonic 3 & Knuckles

- Dino Piranha

- I know it's got something to do with Masked Dedede but I've never seen this one before.

- Mouser

- Lynel

- Dimentio

Those are all the ones I recognize. I have no idea about any of the ones I didn't mention.

Buzzwole

Smash Ace
I would absolutely love to see more bosses in Ultimate, as well as a Boss Rush mode.

Learning Galeem/Dharkon's patterns on the hardest difficulty was honestly one of the most fun boss experiences I've ever had in a video game.

D

Deleted member

Flower (rayman lover)

Smash Rookie
All right, let's see how many of these I recognize.

- Zygarde 50% Forme

- Bowyer

- Dyna Blade

- DJ Octavio

- Death Egg Robot

- King Bob-omb

- Sigma

- Ummm.............shoot, what was that thing's name again? It was Cragmire right?

- I'm pretty sure this guys name was the Masked Lumen

- Guardian...............crud, which class of Guardian was that? I keep thinking Scout for some reason but I know that's not right.

- M. Bison

- Black Knight

- Zero Two

- Sylux

- .....................I know this thing is from Shin Megami Tensei. And that it has some kind of relation to Jack Frost. But I don't actually know this things name.

- Ultra Necrozma

- Guzzlord

- Egg Dragoon

- Metal Gear Ray

- The Genie from Wario Land

- King Knight

- Infinite

- Sephiroth

- Psycho Mantis

- Perfect Chaos

- The Lord of Lightning (AKA what should have been named Shocktail -_-)

- Gruntilda

- The non-super sonic final boss of Sonic 3 & Knuckles

- Dino Piranha

- I know it's got something to do with Masked Dedede but I've never seen this one before.

- Mouser

- Lynel

- Dimentio

Those are all the ones I recognize. I have no idea about any of the ones I didn't mention.
the ones you didnt know the names of are
crocomire
guardian
black frost
and rudy the clown
dont worry i forgot the names of some of the bosses that my friends requested

Top Bottom