Media bosses

i made a list of bosses that should be in super smash bros ultimate i hope you all like them i will NOT be taking any requests unless its from a close friend and i put the bosses that my friends on discord requested in their own category so people would stop making fun of me and i have a few ideas for how some of the bosses will work so if you have a question just ask me

i made a list of bosses that should be in super smash bros ultimate i hope you all like them i will NOT be taking any requests unless its from a close friend and i put the bosses that my friends on discord requested in their own category so people would stop making fun of me and i have a few ideas for how some of the bosses will work so if you have a question just ask me
i forgot to add this but some of you might be thinking "some bosses are too small like black knight and m bison" well this is how big they would be compared to normal characters

psb123

Smash Ace
NNID
psb123
All right, let's see how many of these I recognize.

- Zygarde 50% Forme

- Bowyer

- Dyna Blade

- DJ Octavio

- Death Egg Robot

- King Bob-omb

- Sigma

- Ummm.............shoot, what was that thing's name again? It was Cragmire right?

- I'm pretty sure this guys name was the Masked Lumen

- Guardian...............crud, which class of Guardian was that? I keep thinking Scout for some reason but I know that's not right.

- M. Bison

- Black Knight

- Zero Two

- Sylux

- .....................I know this thing is from Shin Megami Tensei. And that it has some kind of relation to Jack Frost. But I don't actually know this things name.

- Ultra Necrozma

- Guzzlord

- Egg Dragoon

- Metal Gear Ray

- The Genie from Wario Land

- King Knight

- Infinite

- Sephiroth

- Psycho Mantis

- Perfect Chaos

- The Lord of Lightning (AKA what should have been named Shocktail -_-)

- Gruntilda

- The non-super sonic final boss of Sonic 3 & Knuckles

- Dino Piranha

- I know it's got something to do with Masked Dedede but I've never seen this one before.

- Mouser

- Lynel

- Dimentio

Those are all the ones I recognize. I have no idea about any of the ones I didn't mention.

Buzzwole

Smash Journeyman
I would absolutely love to see more bosses in Ultimate, as well as a Boss Rush mode.

Learning Galeem/Dharkon's patterns on the hardest difficulty was honestly one of the most fun boss experiences I've ever had in a video game.

psb123

Smash Ace
NNID
psb123
All right, let's see how many of these I recognize.

- Zygarde 50% Forme

- Bowyer

- Dyna Blade

- DJ Octavio

- Death Egg Robot

- King Bob-omb

- Sigma

- Ummm.............shoot, what was that thing's name again? It was Cragmire right?

- I'm pretty sure this guys name was the Masked Lumen

- Guardian...............crud, which class of Guardian was that? I keep thinking Scout for some reason but I know that's not right.

- M. Bison

- Black Knight

- Zero Two

- Sylux

- .....................I know this thing is from Shin Megami Tensei. And that it has some kind of relation to Jack Frost. But I don't actually know this things name.

- Ultra Necrozma

- Guzzlord

- Egg Dragoon

- Metal Gear Ray

- The Genie from Wario Land

- King Knight

- Infinite

- Sephiroth

- Psycho Mantis

- Perfect Chaos

- The Lord of Lightning (AKA what should have been named Shocktail -_-)

- Gruntilda

- The non-super sonic final boss of Sonic 3 & Knuckles

- Dino Piranha

- I know it's got something to do with Masked Dedede but I've never seen this one before.

- Mouser

- Lynel

- Dimentio

Those are all the ones I recognize. I have no idea about any of the ones I didn't mention.
the ones you didnt know the names of are
crocomire
guardian
black frost
and rudy the clown
dont worry i forgot the names of some of the bosses that my friends requested