• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boozer Finder!!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Reflex is mid west, just in case you were wondering,

I'd actually prefer to not be put on at the moment, let me keep getting better ^_^

Vader Rue

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to play bowser well, but since I'm not even half as good as I'd want to be I just keep playing him every match I get pretty much. Last SD triweekly i went to made me sad but it was funny since i ended up against DSF 2nd round. :ohwell: I had no chance. Everyone seemed to like the fight though considering i still played Bowser and DSF ended up dittoing me which made me feel bad in the second match of the set, Which i also lost. I think he had alot over me besides skill because i was really tense thinking about getting a chance to fight someone on his level.

I enter the Triweeklies just to guarantee i get some matches in. That same Triweekly was my first win of a set of matches but not my first win in general. I thought this list was to just list people that play bowser more then just when you do a friendly random or something not who plays him well. Was I wrong in thinking this?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I always thought GA was considered Midwest

shh i'm only a Rhode Islander, we're not sure other places exist yet..

Banned via Administration
plz change the name of this thread to "Bowser Finder" im pretty sure theres no "boozer" in melee.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
LOL how am I supposed to know if people cut it or not? In terms of proness.

Like, I've played the West Coast Bowsers, so I know they are all that, but East Coast Bowsers = unsure. I reckon the ones like Reflex, WarriorKnight and DJ Nintendo are as good as they claim, but to be safe, I'd need people to agree they are the real deal and stuff.
If you want to do that, I would imagine that PM'ing some respected members about it from their area (like Atlantic South boards for me). I'd like to think that bias wouldn't play much into it if you ask the right people.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Yup, that should be done. But yea the only person i could think of to ask how my bowser is would be PC Chris. I havent fought him wit bowser since my bowser was mediocre but he'll still say its amazing even back then. I've beaten hochimingtrail, wes, tink, eddie, plank, viperboy, dav3, isai, dope with bowser back when my bowser was beginning to get good it was around MLG NY. DJN has beaten most of these people as well.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
hey everyone, i used to be a fox player but i recently switched my main to bowser mainly because he's just so darn cute. and in all honesty i really like him. and im hoping hes awesome in brawl. that is all

vincentninja68

Smash Apprentice
Hes huge in Brawl. Not that hes not already huge though. >_>
Yeah, I'm glad to see Bowser dwarfing everyone else in the game. The only problem with that is that makes him an even easier target to hit. I hope Bowser's threshold for pain has been raised to accommodate his new size. Strength too, I didn't like how his attacks didn't do much more damage then all the other characters who do the same amount of damage, only faster.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
SuMa is my name.. Im from germany aand Boser ist my Low Tier main =D even though tis reaally though

Whatever... Im kind of the 2. or 3. best Bowser in germany so.. yeah

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Bowser is my main, I'm in the midwest, Cleveland Ohio to be specific. I main Bowser, I don't know what else to say >_>

tac0

Smash Journeyman
I demand JesusFreak's name be stricken from this list!
He declined my offer for a bowser ditto making a face like "Wtf is wrong with this kid" Then he said "Bowser ditto? I don't play bowser anymore"

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Meh, might as well put me on this list. I'm officially making him my primary low tier. There's a great story to this decision...

I've always used him as my scrub punisher. I know how to use him, and found him quite fun. But I main doc, and thus as secondaries I look for characters higher up the tier list.

So the other day, I was playing .Yoshi (a puff main) as sheik, and for fun he picked Bowser. I was like lol, this will be easy, and take 2 of his stocks off. He then proceeds to win without me killing him again (it was a 3 stock match). Now, for background, he doesn't use bowser, and I am not bad with sheik. No johns though--he has a really amazing playing style, and I got served.

A friend of mine was watching (a samus main, who is picking up Pika) and is like "Nick, how could you lose to Bowser?!" and proceeds to take .Yoshi down, using Pika. I was preparing to leave, but then after he won he was like "see, bowser's easy to beat." The 'scrub behavior alarm (TM)' went off (not that I'm calling him a scrub, but arrogance gets to me) and I sigh: looks like I'm playing one more game before I ;eave.

Needless to say, we end up on Booser Story, with him as Pika and me as black bowser. I crush him, and as I'm playing I'm like "woah, I'm actualy having FUN playing, doing well, and not getting peeved about messing up." he gets Jv 3 stocked.

So bowser is my low tier main now, soon gonna be my "WTF" counterpick. Hopefully KevinM won't have gotten everyone on the EC used to Bowser.

St.Viers | Boston, MA

my tag in vids is ST.V.

EAST COAST BOWSERS REPRESENT!

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'm about 99% sure he unsubscribed from the thread so we'll never end up on it.

Viers I used to live in Boston. Now I'm Midwest >_<
I miss the East Coast.

Top Bottom