• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bootleg the username above you

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
You used that!? Wow. I just hit the jackpot.

skip me
I used to switch back and forth (edit: i still do) between Dystopian and Utopian, as it was my shtick that every other account I would make I would switch. However, "toxic" and "toxicity" were add-ons that I stopped using a while back. I also used to use "DystopianAntidote", but that username was rather long so it started to fade. I also used to use "poison" and "poyzon", but "poyzin" because it sounded closest to the actual word. Everybody mispronounced "poyzon" on livestreams.

Ziti N. H. (No Ham)

Edit: I could play this game for hours not going to lie.

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

It was a viral song from about 8 years ago, don't sweat it if you don't get it. I still remember it clearly from when I was in elementary school. I did a double check, and it just passed 100 million views; I never knew that until now.

I would say skip me, but it's still me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom