• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request Boot to game gecko code

Generic Name

Smash Rookie
I need a gecko code that can boot a game with pre-selected characters stage because I'm trying to make a program that acts as a custom menu for melee kind of like Melee Online. The idea is that from this program you select the character and stages. The program takes this information and modifies the gecko code to start the game with the characters and stages you selected. Then it puts the gecko code into the .ini file that contains the gecko codes. Then it boots up Dolphin with the Melee iso.

Yakult

Smash Cadet
If this is possible it would be an incredibly handy feature for programs like DTW and Crazyhand. Sometimes i feel like im developing rsi just from repeatedly booting up melee and selecting a character stage and costume

Last edited:
Top Bottom