• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BoO2 - Second Scare: Results

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
The tourney is on today? Sloth lost!? ZTV actually beat someone again? ZTV is becoming a man-wagon!? ZTV slept with Adam? WOW this is too much for me to handle all at once!

Sloth

Smash Ace
The tourney is on today? Sloth lost!? ZTV actually beat someone again? ZTV is becoming a man-wagon!? ZTV slept with Adam? WOW this is too much for me to handle all at once!
lolol.

Teams were r-tard. So many times I clutched 2v1 with 1 life left and won. But just not enough. Stupid missles + lazers everrrywhere. Y.Link can't do ****e.

Anyways. Results will be posted on first page. So yeah. kek.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Well, feel free to always come around if you want some pract el sid. I can even help you train up if like you :)

Me + N30N just versed Chooker + ZTV. The BoO1 champs vrs BoO2.
It was ****. Poor chooker + ztv :)

I should run a low-tier tonight, if people stop playing Wii.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Oi, lets get one thing strait ZTV came on to ME, what choice did I have. I mean look at the big lug plus he used those eyes on me, those **** pritty eyes *sobs*

If I were there I would of won :chuckle:

N30N

Smash Apprentice
if i was there i would have got second AT LEAST.

oh wait..

on that note, ZTV does have REALLY PRETTY lips.

Sloth

Smash Ace
They are called Casual gamers. The very evil of this world. If you cut them open, you'll find they are made of chocolate goo.
I will do a quick shout of just cause

Sloth: Too Good
N30N: Spacing is fun.
Tom: Ask me for falco tips. My Falco > all.
ZTV: Thanks for coming down. Sorry we didn't do anything awesome fun. You've improved.
Chooker: Skipping down the street is fun. Samus is gay. lolcopter. I thought you had neon. But I guess I was wrong. l2low-tier.
Mr Snuzzle: Thanks for coming. Even tho Smash isn't your thing.
Len: Stop using the gimp moves. If you work on only using the good ones you'll improve.
El Sid: Thanks for showing up. Waveshine is fun.

Zaku doesn't count because he likes neon and they kissed several times. True story. PM me for pics.

Have fun kids. Check Tas thread out on the next tournament discussion.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Random thoughts:

Len, keep using Jigglypuff, and skillfully.

And stop using gay moves!
Your Jigglypufff overides any I've seen up here.

Tom: I learned how to SHL almost perfectly just be flukely hearing some random advice.
Syke just randomly told Juggy to Hold down BEFORE you press B after the Short Hop.
Man, I wish I figurewd that out earlier.
I can do it quite very good now.

El Sid: Jaz is a cool fella.
Ask him about stacking tubes on himself at Wet n Wild... :laugh:
And break-dancing underwater, YYEAHHHZZZ!!
Also a very capable Smasher. :lick:

N30N

Smash Apprentice
lol dj, welcome to short hop lazer.

and like, i'll write up a shoutout below later ~~

basically spacing is hard. i should take up falco for ezmode amirite.

N30N

Smash Apprentice
He Told Me To Ask You How He Stealthed Past The Guards.
I hope you never write essays because with a capital for every word you'd fail pretty bad.

on that note. boo3 wherever as long as its not here ~~ the more the merrier

N30N

Smash Apprentice
must be shoutout time

nothing too comprehensive

ZTV/Steve - thx for coming down again even though it wasn't a very long stay, lots of smash was played and as usual you proved good competition for most of us (aside from bryce). i think you need to work a bit on your DI to get out of those chaingrabs as well as sheild grabbing :p but all in all you play well, i think i was improving vs your sheik a fair bit by the end their too.

Chooker - Samus. sigh. -.-~ lol. i dunno how you did it but you have improved yet again, well done, gg's were had, pretty tight and i thought you were gonna take me out there for a bit. well played man, hope you can start to get some more prac in sometime.

Tom / Zero - you have come a long way since boo1, still have a fair bit to learn however, nice job on eliminating me from low teir comp too -.-!

Len - you improved a fair bit, but you still have the problem if not really having a main and thus you don't know the ins and outs of any charecter, i think you should try to take up 1 charecter full time, (probably sheik as much as i hate it), and then work on some others. after you have a top level char~ will make it easier in tournies really. but keep up the good work.

El Sid - lol, after all the banter on the forums i didn't really know what to expect but yeah, i guess we suprised you more than you expected in the end :p, oh well now you know whats possible and what the standard is i guess you can start practicing some new things and hopefully become a lot better by boo3 time!, if you are still in the state, was good to meet you tho, hope to see you again~

Ryce - like sigh, just sigh.

Zaku - you are nub, and i don't even think you read this forum, but if you ever want to get better, just ask, and quit kirby. :p

well run tourney! definately sorted the ranks out alright~
was good day much fun had my all (i think)

see you all next time~

Top Bottom