• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Bonus effect equipment

XxSilventoxX

Smash Rookie
Yeah i know, I’m 4-5 years late but i wanted to finally complete 100% this game months ago so i completed all challenges but I’ m not satisfied yet, i want all the milestones (and the I will need another excuse to continue playing this game)
When I was searching the milestones left, I saw “Found X bonus effects for equipments” and then I tought
“Ow well, it will be easy, i have already more than 80 bonus effects”
I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG
First i tried to see what bonus effect I don’t have but i have so many equipments and my game isn’t American so I only focused on get it only
I spent so many days in that Classic 9.0 mode with my Lucario doing Home-Trick , but so many days
And I think I only got 1 new bonus, and I don’t have sure so
Please help me, is there any mode or character special to get this?
Or what should I do to farm bonus effects equipments and certainly have the ones who are missing?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Some bonus effects are more difficult to acquire than others. In fact, it's the strongest negative bonus effects that tend to be the hardest to acquire; they include Anchor Jump (Heavy Jump) and Double-Jump Drag.

Sadly, there's no way to improve your odds of getting certain bonus effects.

Last edited:

XxSilventoxX

Smash Rookie
I already suspected, but what mode do you think it's better to earn that equipment?
And there is a limit of equipment? Because I can be losing equipments if i have reach the limit

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You can hold up to 3,000 equipment items. In terms of acquiring equipment, you can pretty much alternate between playing Classic, Smash Run, Trophy Rush, and Target Blast. But again, it's all a matter of luck, and there's no guarantee that you'll get the equipment that you want.

Top Bottom