• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bonsoir !

ZerBerry

Smash Cadet
Howdy ! Nice to meet ya ! :)
The name is ZerBerry. I've heard about smashboards a very long time ago but I've never decided to talk in here... until now
About Super Smash Bros, the first time I tried it was with Melee. Still my favorite game of the series as of now, it's just so fun ! I own 64, Melee and Ultimate. I've also played Brawl a lot of times with my friends but I can't say the same for Smash 4 because I didn't really played this one, only with a friend of mine who has the Wii U and the game and I didn't really like it so it's the only SSB game I didn't very like. Ultimate is the first Smash Bros game I bought since Melee and it's very good besides some flaws !

I'm not really into competitive play that much because I only play occasionally. I play seriously sometimes but, I love when it's all about fun with explosive items and stuff ! :bobomb:
So basically, I'm between competitive and casual.

Besides Smash, I play series such as Persona, Pokémon, Mario, No More Heroes, Devil May Cry, GTA, Rayman, Castlevania, Donkey Kong and Final Fantasy.
Oh and also ! English is not my native language, french is !

Well, that's all for now ! See ya, folks ! :ness:

Top Bottom