• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bomberman for Project M

Who should I port the Beta Version over?

• Lucas

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Olimar

Votes: 75 43.9%
  • R.O.B

Votes: 29 17.0%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 26 15.2%

• Total voters

kalvinwithak

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait for the release of this. It's going to be great but just out of curiosity how is he coming along? And I know you are super busy with other things so take your time answering me. I don't want to seem pushy or anything.
There's some things you can always count on... Yeller1999 Yeller1999 posting a question after a while is definitely one of them...

Yeller1999

Smash Journeyman
There's some things you can always count on... Yeller1999 Yeller1999 posting a question after a while is definitely one of them...
Haha well what can I say when its something like this that I am excited about and looking forward to I don't want the thread to die. I know after awhile of nothing being put into a thread it just kinda dies.

Unison-player

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1951-1856-7482
just a suggestion For bomberman's final smash, do you think the ultra bomb explosion thing from saturn bomberman fight can be a FS?
It can hit multiple times and make a huge and powerful hitbox at the end
(bomb item picked up by black bomber at 3:19)

Last edited:

Unison-player

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1951-1856-7482
He's good! I'm working on his soundbank right now
will bomberman have his voice actor from bomberman generation and jetters?

and for his edge balancing sound clip, can it be the "OH NO" voice clip from b-man generation?

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Hey y'all!

I just wanna say that Bomberman is not dead, he's still being worked on by Pyotr behind the scenes so, don't worry.

if you're asking how I know all this information
let me answer, I know my ways ;)

Unison-player

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1951-1856-7482
with Retro Ridley on the next update for both LXP And Brawl minus?
Yeah I guess, I can't wait to see the characters in retro, especially bomberman,
Imagine bomberman in tournaments, I can already hear the crowd saying ''allahu akbar'' when he uses that neutral-B

Last edited:

Alm5252

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ALM5252
Pyotr hasn't been very active for the past month or two. Not sure how much progress was made since he had other projects going on as well.

This Bomberman is confirmed for PMEX though.

Last edited:

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Pyotr hasn't been very active for the past month or two. Not sure how much progress was made since he had other projects going on as well.

This Bomberman is confirmed for PMEX though.
I know :( I miss that goober. Bomberman plays great too.

Unison-player

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1951-1856-7482
does anyone wanna fight me on project m with the dolphin emu, please PM me....
i'm bored as heck.

Unison-player

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1951-1856-7482
You know what would be a neat idea, what if bomberman had a line bomb move as a
chargeable DOWN-B special

Just HOLD the down-b (which is also the bomb drop move) let the "hng!" audio clip play and let him do a charging animation as charges up his move and probably have a little HUD above or below him showing how much bombs he's about to release at the same time (optional), when he releases the bombs he spread his arms like the image above, the longer you charge, the more amount of bombs you spawn at the same time.

And one more thing, and it might not be a great idea, what if his explosions be "+" like, exploding outwards just to give the hotbox a bit of reach (using only 3d elements)

Or

Have the explosion animation like in Saturn bomberman, similar to the x-bomb in sm4sh
And the explosion will be "+" shaped into the air like in pocket bomberman

I already knew his own explosions can hurt bomberman as well so idk if it's a great choice.

[Edit] The "+" shaped explosions can be good for bomb chains when you set up a certain amount of bombs in a strategic way

And when pumping the bomb, the fire length of the explosion should slightly increase

I'm just suggesting

Last edited:

PyotrLuzhin

Smash Journeyman
So I had hit a massive technical wall with Bomberman, which halted my progress for a ridiculously long time (too long, in my opinion). I couldn't figure out a way to truly make Bomberman's bombs true items...until now.

Last edited:

kalvinwithak

Smash Apprentice
So I had hit a massive technical wall with Bomberman, which halted my progress for a ridiculously long time (too long, in my opinion). I couldn't figure out a way to truly make Bomberman's bombs true items...until now.

PRAISE THE LORD, HE'S RETURNED!!!!

In all seriousness, though, this looks great. Glad to see an update. Keep up the good work!

Unison-player

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1951-1856-7482

this looks legit, keep up the good work my boy

Top Bottom