• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bomb Chicken for Smash!!!

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Bomb Chicken would be quirky for Smash!

Not really into the idea of getting the character in Smash, but thanks for posting this anyway, because this game looks cool and I probably wouldn't see it otherwise.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Honestly, I'd rather actual Bomberman because he could do a lot more but this looks like an excellent retro, sidescrolling take on Bomberman 64's no jump platforming. I'm sold on the game, if not the fighter.

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
I wouldn't even be mad, Nitrome was my entier highschool. Their stuff was just so consistent in quality that I'm so happy to see them still putting stuff out and pushing to new platforms. I think I'll end up buying anything they put on the switch.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Could you please rewrite the opening post to tell us more about the character? Right now it's too bareboned to be treated as a proper support thread.

Top Bottom