• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Body City Results [8/10/13 - Ann Arbor, MI]

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Looking @ Brawl Doubles bracket...

I legit never played Tbird yet it says I beat him?

did you play the Yoshi guy then? Tbird and the Yoshi kid were the 2 17ths I couldn't remember where/who they played from memory. Can you please correct me on who you played.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Gonna do lazy shoutouts because super tired and lazy and why expect anything better out of me?

Shoutouts: :drohyou:

First and most importantly: Hot N Now for the incredibly delicious food, making the total $10 even, and giving old man Scoot free bacon on his burger. 2 stronk.
Rob for hosting such an awesome tourney. Been awhile since I've had that much fun at one.
Colten for pulling through for Geno and I. Also for the nine Yoshi plushies for my birthday. I nearly jizzed buckets.
FishFlop cuz obligated shoutout.
Kyle for going hard in P:M (though, false Loser's bracket and some free matches helped..... I mean, Venusaur.)
Apasher for getting good food at BDubs.

Hyper for using Yoshi. Someone needs to carry the MI Yoshi torch.
Stewy for the housing. Much appreciated as always.
Oro for the friendlies. Thanks for beating my ass so badly.
PzO for leaping like a monkey and just overall pointless hype. F***in hilarious.
DRDN for going Squritle after I told you too, then beating ass with said PKMN.

Xatic and Geno for chillin at my place for my BDay and-then-some days.
Zyth for being SUPER free. Thanks for the free win.
Ivy for being a beast.
BDubs for making my burger right this time.
GG Melee crew. It was a fun crew battle. We'll get you gets next time for sure.
Everyone I played, GGs.

Anti-Shoutouts: :drsad:

Scoop, you know what you did.
:peachmelee:
Pivot Razor Leaves for not inputting properly and making me Solarbeam.
Kyle for reaching that Ori level grime. :088:
Big Boys for having horrible food and Denny's for not being everywhere.
Bo1 loser's bracket for breaking hearts.

If I forgot anyone, sorry. Much love though <3

Just a heads up, people who are waiting for the Brawl (lol) videos, expect delays of AT LEAST a week since I'm leaving in eight hours for vacation for a week. If someone in FF can splice the videos, I can upload the immediately when I come back (please don't upload them because I have to claim them so I can get that Youtube money (flex))

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Music Man Shoutouts
LOE1: Good job holding your own in the crew battle. Needs more Legend tho.​
L_Cancel: Good to meet you in person. We gotta play next time.​
Nom: ROY.​
Nom (second, less important shoutout): I wanna see that Lucario tourney ready by next time cuz it's sweet.​
Me9595: We have the most fun friendlies man. lol​
TBird: Awesome set man. I'll be over in West Mi at some point for the rematch.​
Iceman: We didn't get many friendlies in this time thanks to my setup being so ****ing popular. But nice job holding your own in those Marth dittos with Mr. A.​
Hyper Crasher: Get bodied by the TO's.​
Stewy: $50 mm? :denzel:
JTsm: False bracket or not, You did your job well bodying through it. :flex: Stay in shape.​
WuvS: Hey gimme a call whenever you got P:M practice goin on. I need tutoring pls. <3​
1der and BFlak: GGs in friendlies.​
Tesla Coil: Welp on the Bo1. lol GG.​
Juggleguy, Ori_jericho, Apasher and rest of TO's: Nice job going as smooth as you could make it with having all the events you did. Had fun.​
Shoutouts to Roy being OP. I really hope whoever had the melee setup on the far end near the brawl noticed when they went to pack up that it was left on a winning screen of Roy dittos.​
Shoutouts to me being sure Brawl would win the crew battle.​
Shoutouts to the first half of the crew battle being extremely hype. More crew battles of any sort would be fun.​
Shoutouts to my setup being too popular to get to play on it much lol.​
Shoutouts to no-show Cody.​
The Maestro will return!
:fox:

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
Late-night shoutouts. Stayed up playing osu!, so I may as well do these now.

Ally: Still never got to play you... I've been wanting to. Maybe next time.
Zinoto: I thought I would at least do a little better than I did in our set.. your banana game is much different from what I'm used to. Couldn't take any more after that double firebird gimp in game 2.. :salt:
L_Cancel: Glad you could come out. Didn't get to play much though :/
SoulPech: I should work on the Wario matchup... I had no idea what to do. That set was a complete opposite of what happened in friendlies. GGs though.
Me9595: What was that... the 3rd time we've played? I know that matchup is really bad for Luigi.. almost had me on the frigate counterpick though. GGs
Iceman: Respect the Roy.
Hyper Crasher: At least you didn't get last, right?
Maestro: I'll try to have Lucario ready. We'll see though.
WuvS: Thanks for the ivysaur tips, too bad they didn't help vs melee spacies players.
DRDN: I'll make sure to play you next tournament.

Shoutouts to Bo1s
Shoutouts to getting bodied by spacies in P:M.
Shoutouts to Marth being a pointless clone of Roy without the fire. :denzel:
Shoutouts to no-show Cody.

Anyone interested in teaming with me at the next event? I want to get into doubles. I was thinking of either going Wario, MK, or Snake, depending on my partner.

brayden7

Smash Cadet
Yo awesome turny as always juggleguy. Really appreciate all the TOs hard work, keep it up. But on a side note in melee singles I played Sheik, Fox, Falco, and Marth.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Don't worry Nom, the Spacies (actually, just Falco) got me pretty good. I got camped ULTRA hard. Slightly depressing.

G.L.

Smash Apprentice
Melee Singles (46 entrants)
1: Kalamazhu :peachmelee: ($200) good job beating good OOs players and winning the tourney. i got some solid peach-fox practice when we played friendlies,
7: Slayertokey :falconmelee:- always good to see slayer and that crew. i think we only played like 1 or 2 friendlies, but good job in tourney. and in teams, i didnt think you guys would lose.
9: Juggleguy :falconmelee:- ggs in tourne . you had some intense sets vs the gentlemens club today but still placed higher than all of us, im jealous of your tourney mindset. Good job hosting despite all the extra entrants and trying to run triple elim.
10: KJH :foxmelee:-next time we play, im gona actually stage strike you haha, but awsome games this tourney, and you played falco vs me haha
11: 1der :foxmelee:-ggs in tourney and fun friendlies. i heard you also did well vs slayers falcon, thats hype.
13: Hellsing :marthmelee:ggs in tourney, i was turnt up for this set, and you had just come off either PM or BRAWL, so well have to play friendlies at the next tourney/smasfest
14: Bowyer :falcomelee:- intense set in tourney. i thought i was done half way through game 2.
15: Rh1thmz :falcomelee:-good stuff this tourney dood. your a jamoke
15: Butch G :peachmelee:- ggs in tourney, that peach has scary spacing. i heard your also a hidden boss in 64 so we might have to play that sometime also
17: Tremor :sheikmelee:- ggs in tourney. well definitely have to play at the next tourney/smashfest more
18: Shibbypod :drmario:-had an awesome time watching you play through triple elimination
19: Zbet :sheikmelee:-hype torney dood. we shouldve done teams
21: Ally :falconmelee:- ggs in tourney, even though you dont play melee. hype that you still owned in brawl and pm though.
21: General Heinz :falconmelee:-putting people into retirement. good stuff general heinz
29: FF Xatic- solid falon ggs in tourney.
33: THC- good stuff david, and pre tourney fest also
34: 401k- baby blue, running the TO desk like a bawse
41: SuperDragonYoshi- ggs in tourney. if you stick with yoshi until the next tourney then you have my respect.

Triple elimination made the tourney way more hype but wasted alot of time. id say overall i liked the tourney format. i also like double elim, so either one works for me.

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
Anyone interested in teaming with me at the next event? I want to get into doubles. I was thinking of either going Wario, MK, or Snake, depending on my partner.
Next time I'm in Michigan we can team if you'd like, with my G&W. Might be a while before I'm in Michigan again though, moving back to college in southern Ohio in a week lol.

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
Yo, so this tourney was a crazy end to the summer circuit. Lots of crazy matches. Let's jump into the shoutouts:

1: Kalamazhu :peachmelee: ($200) - Good friendlies, man. Let's get some more in next time.
2: Kels :foxmelee: :sheikmelee: ($100) - Yo GG's man. I'll try not to suck next time LOL
3: Duck :samusmelee: ($60 + $70 circuit winnings) - Yo we need to get some games in next time so I can get another helping of that Samus destruction
5: Abu :jigglypuffmelee: - Good friendlies, dude. I'll be looking forward to more matches on your Puff in the future. Come out to MI more often! Your Sheik's pretty gay lol
7: Slayertokey :falconmelee: - Always hype to see you at these tourneys. Hopefully, we can get some matches in next time.
9: Juggleguy :falconmelee: - Great games in winner's bracket, man. That was the most intense set I've ever played in my entire career thus far, bar none. I'll do my best to make it out to Big House 3. I don't care how hard it's going to be to make it happen; I can't miss that ****. Not after missing Big House 2.
11: 1der :foxmelee: - GG's dude. Your grabs were definitely scary
11: Blake :foxmelee: - The number one jabroni, good **** man, definitely did West MI and the Gentlemen's Club proud. Good **** against Tremor, man.
14: Bowyer :falcomelee: - Yo great games dude. Dat old school. Again, I'm sorry about how I handled myself afterwards. Stay salty Rh1thmz
15: Rh1thmz :falcomelee: - Gentlemen's Club y u no let me enter my MK into PM y u drive home early
15: Butch G :peachmelee: - We should've gotten some games in, dude! Hopefully next time. I heard you put in work on Zbet, which is pretty scary, Zbet's a great player.
17: Tremor :sheikmelee: - GG's in the money match. Definitely doing a salty runback next time.
18: Shibbypod :drmario: - Dat Doc. I've been smothered enough times with grabs and jabs and pills by TC's Doc to know not to give Doc a chance to set up, haha. That tear through the triple elimination bracket was insane; I wish I saw some of those matches live. Dat Up-B cancel tho
19: Ikkitrix :falcomelee: - GG's in bracket, dude. Those were some fun Flaco dittos.
19: Zbet :sheikmelee: - The number one Qbet, keep it real, much practicing to come to advance the continued assault on MI Melee by the Gentlemen's Club
21: General Heinz :falconmelee: - Dude, dat game 2 on Shaeden. I was losing my mind, man, those techchases were ****ing on point that game. Scary ****. You can play ****ing amazing when you want to.
33: THC :sheikmelee: - Dude, you seriously got so much better in the events surrounding this tourney. Keep it up; I'm excited to see how you progress in the near future.
34: 401k :falconmelee: - You've gotten a lot better, Baby Blue. Your play is much smarter now. Keep it up mahdoo
37: BigDaddyPancakes :marthmelee: - You definitely have promise, dude. Keep practicing in EL and make Elliot proud with dat Marf.

To the Gentlemen's Club as a whole: We've come such a long way, put in so much effort. The Gentlemen never give up. Good **** to all of us. Now, it is finally time for the era of the Gentlemen's Club to begin. Let's ride this wave into the future of MI Melee and show everyone what we're made of.

Notes for Rob: THC played Sheik, 401k Falcon, BigDaddyPancakes Marth, and SuperDragonYoshi played Yoshi from what I heard.

Definitely some crazy stuff this past Saturday. I'll be doing my best to make it to Big House 3, but Homecoming weekend is that weekend at WMU, and being a staff member of my section in the marching band makes this task logistically extremely difficult lmao. But it's gonna be too hype not to do my best to make it out. I should be able to make it out to Beach House 4, but I can't make any promises. Until then, keep practicing, everyone, because I certainly will be!

SoulPech

Smash Master
I was about to say didn't that man spend like 20 minutes with you clarifying on the chain grab, wobbling, how many tilt grabs he can do, and all that mess?

:denzel:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
There were like 80 entrants total between Melee, Brawl, and PM... you can't possibly expect me to remember that.

LOE1

Smash Lord
the greatest of insults right there

man, im too lazy to do shoutouts, maybe i'll get around to them soon....

Oro?!

Smash Hero
GG's Michigan. I guess I have to practice Melee since Kels is too free to win anymore. Can't let you win your own locals now.

Gotta practice up that PM game tho. No one is ready for

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Good **** Zinoto and LOE1. I hope the audio on the stream is fixed soon :(

SoulPech

Smash Master
SOULPECH'S SUPERIFIC SHOUTOUTS
Before the shoutouts begin, I would like to talk about the tournament. Overall, I felt the tourney was okay. The Brawl side ran great and from the other comments, Melee sounded like it ran ok. Of course, my main gripe was Project M. I understand that it's a side event and I understand that there wasn't enough time, but the Best of 1 was extremely disappointing. It almost made me want to just drop out. Although the Triple Elimination for Melee was an experiment, it took too much time away from P:M, which was one of the main reasons why I attended this tourney. I also wasn't too impressed with the seeding as well, but I can see why that can be difficult to figure out. Still jank as ****. There's always room for improvement though.​
ANYWAYS ONTO THE SHOUTOUTS:
Brawl
1. Ally - Gratz on getting 1st as always. Sucks that you're going back to Canada :'(. Bring me back some Poutine!​
2. Zinoto - 2nd once again. I was surprised that you didn't play Melee.​
3. LOE1 - Yoooo we would've got first if we teamed :|. Nice seeing you again​
4. L_Cancel - OMG JASON YOU CAME OUT TO A TOURNEY YOU'RE NO LONGER A HERMIT;ALKSJDF;JLASKJKSDAKJ;LSFAD​
If you come out to more, you'll actually be PR'd xD​
5. FF Ori_bro - Stop beating me :'(. Always fun to hang out with and you ran the Brawl tourney very well :). I can't wait till the 24th! Special shoutouts below​
5. lain - Look at you attending tournies. You beat me in both Brawl and PM. Stop being so good!​
7. SoulPech - Scrub​
7. Bowyer - I've heard of ya, but I never got to meet ya. I remember you from the days where you played Jiggs. It brought a tear to my eye ;~;​
9. Oblivion - I'm soooooooooooooooooooo sorry dude. I forgot your blanket. I promise i'll bring it on the 24th.​
9. WTP - I guess this is you not trying again, lol. Nice to see you again.​
9. PzO - YOU Are the funniest ****** I've met at a tourney. The overhypeness had me in tears. Also, fun sets in bracket.​
9. Zyth - Yo like, I felt we did well in doubles once I used Wario xD. You need to fight Mitch more in doubles so you can learn how to fight Luigi in doubles. Anyways, cool that you came out.​
13. DarkLouis - I only got to see you briefly :(. Glad you came out though! :D​
13. Nom - I was honestly scared of playing you. I know you have a Wario problem, but I have a Falco problem. What changed is that I wasn't aggressive and I actually hit the chaingrab. Glad you came out!​
13. TheMann - Apparently, you're an OG MI player. Your Luigi was awesome and I wanted to play friendlies with you. GG in doubles.​
13. Gifts - Grimiest man in Michigan lol. Glad to see you again.​
17. Lordy - I enjoyed our set. I was scared lol. I lose to all B attacks and FSmash, lol. GGs​
17. Me9595 - You always put a smile on my face when you come to the tourney. You need to come to more of these :3​
17. Iceman - Awesome to see you again. Also cool you came out to BDubs​
Project M
7: JTSM - YOU LOOK AT YOU GETTING SUCH A FREE WAY TO 7TH :denzel:
You and Pz0 kept me laughing. More shoutouts for you​
9: Xatic - Glad to see you again! More Shoutouts for you as well​
9: 1der - Tight set in PM. I was suprised you weren't seeded. GGs​
13: fZk - I didn't get to see you play :(. Grats on getting 13th​
17: WuvS - Most kawaii man in the world. More shoutouts below​
17: Shenanagans - Forever 17th lol. Melee and PM after your 1st appearance. More shoutouts below​
Special Shoutouts:
Shoutouts to JuggleGuy and Ori for running this event​
Shoutouts to Stewy for Housing. Appreciative as always​
Shoutouts to Stewy's couch​
Shoutouts to Stewy's shower​
Shoutouts to Gen0 for an awesome dooder to chill with​
Shoutouts to WuvS for his gift. I used it on a pillow and my bitty friends liked it for some reason. They didn't realize it was a trap o.o​
Shoutouts to Shenanagans for best road trip buddy. Kept me awake throughout the drive​
Shoutouts to Mom's Spaghetti​
Shoutouts to BDubs​
Shoutouts to kd for saying Melee is the worst game ever, because it's true :denzel:
Shoutouts to Vro for knocking over the webcam during the Crew Battle. So hilarious​
Shoutouts to Maestro just because he's Kawaii was ****.​
Anti-Shoutouts to JTSm...you know already :denzel:
Anti-Shoutouts to Scott...you also know :peach:
Anti-Shoutouts to Best of 1 bracket​
Anti-Shoutouts to Michigan Roads​
Anti-Shoutouts to Friday-Saturday Morning sleeping and 3 hrs of sleep​
We Out.​

JTsm

Smash Master
The seeding was pretty bad. lol.

2nd round shouldn't be that easy for me. xDDD

General Heinz

Smash Journeyman
another solid tourney, and a great end to the summer circuit. here are shoutouts before i forget/they become irrelevant.

4: Shaeden :falcomelee: : ggs in bracket. if only i had just turnt it up game 3!
5: Shady :marthmelee:: didn't play you but major thanks for the ride back to east lansing. if you ever want to play let me know because i could use the practice.
5: Abu :jigglypuffmelee:: i'm salty as **** but you beat me so ggs. i'll be less of a dumbass next time.
7: Slayertokey :falconmelee:: good to see you again logan. hope to see you again for some more friendlies before you leave if you do. thanks for all the manly falcon advice/peptalks lol. also i can't believe you fell for the ledgecamping too, but it's an easy trap to fall into if you just feel like playing the ****ing game and not pussyfooting around the stage.
9: Juggleguy :falconmelee:: awesome tourney as always rob. but now that you lost to one of the kzoo crew your days are numbered! but you'll probably still kick my ass in falcon dittos because i ****ing suck at falcon dittos lol. i'm sure i'll see you plenty more during the year for some friendlies though. definitely at the big house.
10: KJH :foxmelee: :falcomelee:: didn't play but we should. i don't usually have to play you in bracket for some reason.
11: Blake :foxmelee:: yoooo good **** man. you make all of west mi look really bad and really good at the same time lol. even if i was hungover as **** the last day i played your fox, all the practice you've given me over the summer really paid off in this tourney i think, so thanks for that. in general you and zbet are the young blood that keeps the hype going in the gentlemen's club's veins. without you guys we would have stagnated a long time ago i'm sure.
13: Hellsing :marthmelee:: good to see you dude. i don't think we played friendlies but maybe at the big house if you go.
14: Bowyer :falcomelee:: dat bthrow fsmash lolololol
15: Rh1thmz :falcomelee:: dude, we ****ing made it. like we're not pros but you know what i mean, because you know how downright terrible we used to be not that long ago. i'm legitimately impressed by how far all of us have come and you and blake really pulled your own weight at this tourney. i can only imagine what the next year will bring.
15: Butch G :peachmelee:: good to see you again as always. ggs in friendlies too. i was feeling a lot more solid against you than i have in the past even though we only played two games. but i won on fod so that must mean something lol.
17: Tremor :sheikmelee:: good to see you josh, and ggs in bracket. i'm so terrible against sheik its not even funny lol. i need to take some more pointers from juggle and slayer i guess. if you're ever near campus and wanna play in the next year i'd love the matchup experience.
18: Shibbypod :drmario:: dude aaron thanks for being a chill dude. not only are you that but you also ****ing killed it in bracket and it was the hypest part of the whole day. doc doesn't always get the respect he deserves but yours definitely commands it. ggs in friendlies, and thanks for bumming us your lighter. hope to see you at some more tourneys in the fall.
19: Zbet :sheikmelee:: zbet i owe you one for driving man. i know it complicated things but i'm glad you guys were able to chill at my place and smash friday. always ggs. and thanks to you too for the fox practice, it was real important for me this tourney.
21: Roki :foxmelee:: epic set man. i really thought i was a goner game three after that shinespike. that one combo i got second to last stock just kind of...happened lol. i feel much better now after getting my ass handed to me by your peach the last time we met in tourney. ggs.

32: THC: very glad you came out david, cuz i think you know now that you actually know how to play this game and can definitely get better if you just give it a shot. good **** beating blue in that set too. and of course good chillin lol.
33: 401k: always good to see you eric. you're a good TO and a good player, and i know we can make a hell of a smash crew out of ourselves at msu. i'll generate all the hype i can. any time you wanna play just let me know.
36: BigDaddyPancakes: for your first tourney you did pretty good dude. you definitely have all the skills, it just comes down to refining their placement and refining your overall control and speed. we'll be playing a lot in the next year for sure, so bring your A game.

additional shoutouts to hiv+ for intense friendlies (read: beatings) as well as l-cancel and t-bird and the other pm guys who i didn't play at all due to me not entering pm but good to see you all again.

also shoutouts to chad for coming to the tourney for the sole purpose of returning my girlfriend's little brother's water bottle which he left at the gentlemen's open and chad picked up. yes, that is the reason he came into the room, not only to say melee sux lol.

michigan might be boring as all **** but we have a kickass smash community that really cares. like when people are like "so you just like meet these mother****ers on the internet and arrange a meeting place to play videogames at? isn't that kind of...weird?" i say **** no it isn't weird, because all the smashers i've met have been literally some of the nicest people i could hope to have met. that's what makes smash a such a great game community. the only way to play someone at this game is to go to his ****ing place of residence, plug in your controller, shake his hand and say "yo i'm heinz and i play falcon, how do you do, let's get down to business." you people take care of each other as much as you lay down a smashing in the game and all i have to say is good ****.

kd-

Smash Lord
also shoutouts to chad for coming to the tourney for the sole purpose of returning my girlfriend's little brother's water bottle which he left at the gentlemen's open and chad picked up. yes, that is the reason he came into the room, not only to say melee sux lol.
Are you so sure? ^_-; Because I'm definitely not sure...

Also just looked at that triple elim format, that **** looks hype

LOE1

Smash Lord
LOE1's Legendary Shoutouts!

1. Ally
($135) - im so salty at you lol. nice job beating zinoto though, didnt think ur snake could do it. next time, pleeeeeeeeease let me get my shot at zinoto :|.​
2. Zinoto
($70) - ur so lucky i didnt play you :yeahboi:. cant wait til we meet again.​
3. LOE1
($25) - ****ing scrub ass noob always losing to ally's seconds making me so salty.​
4. L_Cancel
- yoooooo thanks for teaming. i think we coulda done a little better if we practiced, but oh well lol. as for singles, olimar is kinda my best matchup, so i know everything olimar does :p. i shoulda timed ya out.​
5. FF Ori_bro
- ur improving man, always getting top5 nowadays. i just think ya didnt know what to do against bobowyer cause you never played a mk like that, but next time you'll do better :p.​
5. lain
- i really dont think i derserved this win :|. like after game 1 i kinda lost alot of confidense, and random happened to pick a good stage for me game 2. game 3 them sd's really messed ya up. would have been alot closer without them. you would have won the set if you stayed ic tho i think. ggz though, i still ****ing hate ic lol.​
7. SoulPech
- yoooo nice to see you again. i see you got over ur falco problem too. i'll be waiting for another 24 min set with ya :).​
7. Bowyer
- i didnt get to play you, but i remember you back from the BAMF days, back when i was terribad lol. come to more tournies, you seem like a pretty chill dude :p.​
9. Oblivion
- dont worry about ur placing this tourney, ori is just rly good at the mk mu lol. hope ya learned his habits and your mistakes, and next time you'll be ready for that top5.​
9. WTP
- this is what happens when ya sandbag so much lol. i got no problem with it though, keep doing it, i dont wanna play you :p.​
9. PzO
- funniest man ever lol. ur snake really had me scared, but i am the master of time outs ya know. i'll be sure to watch out for you next time.​
9. Zyth
- didnt even know ya entered lol. nice job on ur placing though. ur still a scrub.
13. DarkLouis
didnt get to talk to you much, but nice for you to stop by and enter again!​
13. Nom
yooo i'll help ya some with the wario mu next time, but ik ur improving. see ya next timeee​
13. TheMann
- i hear ur an old school player, and ur luigi was pretty impressive in dubz. you should come out to more tournies!​
13. Gifts
- im kinda really good at downloading metaknights and learning their playstyle, so by game 2 i had ya pretty downloaded. try to contest me in the air more, ur uair beats like everything i do if ya space it. nice seeing you again too.​
17. Lordy
- YOU AND DRDN BEST TEAM? nice job beating ori and xatic in teams lol.​
17. Me9595
- frigate doesnt seem to like you anymore...also, needs more mitchfires.​
17. Iceman
- just keep practicing that marth, and you'll get up there :)
too lazy to do extra shoutouts, except to how salty ally gets me now :(.​

Kels88

Smash Lord
To ally: I've always complained about this game. lol even while winning. I don't mean half the **** I say about it. It's just what i do.
To Kzu: Good **** man. I went in completely underestimating you. It wont happen again though. Next time...

Had a blast at the tournament. Gonna start playing this game again. Need to get better before TBH 3. Hope to see all of you there.

Top Bottom