• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

43 - Doriado's Blessing (ドリアードの祈り, Doriado's Prayer)

*sigh* I am very stressed that I may miss work at the polls because my manager has disappeared. I am supposed to be placed in another precinct, but they have yet to tell me. Because of all this stress, y'all can count without me. I will be offline for a while until they sort this out.

Sayonara :kirby:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
1 omniverse devoured by :ultyoshi:

Just applying the no limits fallacy like Kirby fans have a habit of spouting all the time. Since Yoshi's is shown to be inconsistent, that must mean he can eat LITERALLY ANYTHING!!!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

Just applying the no limits fallacy like Kirby fans have a habit of spouting all the time. Since Yoshi's is shown to be inconsistent, that must mean he can eat LITERALLY ANYTHING!!!
His mouth is full with just one shell. Kirby’s rate of eating is unparalleled.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

But in the same game he easily devours Spiny shells, Bullet Bills and giant enemies. I like to think that he would rather make use of the abilities the Shells grant him when its in his mouth rather than swallowing right away (which he does anyways if you wait a bit)

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
10 days traveling in the depths of the universe

I'll let you know that I have seem a lot of this world due to my travels, and I ain't scared of some weakling dinosaur with annoying voice

Top Bottom