• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
TDWT's my favorite season. It was really fun, good, and awesome.

My favorite character's Dawn. I also like Duncan, Cody, and Noah.
Dawn's pretty cool. I also like Noah a lot as well.

My personal favorite is probably Heather. How she started off as the most evil person on the face of the planet in island, she's come a long way and is one of the few deep characters. She was still mean in Action, but sucked it up and worked with former enemies even though she didn't like it. She also became a lot funnier in Action.
Finally, in World Tour...
Defrosting ice queen became her nickname. Started out as villain-ish, but softened over time. Heck, she was the ONLY one to comfort Courtney when Duncan cheated on Courtney. I was like "Heather...consoling Courtney?! WOW!" She was still snarky and tough later in World Tour, but with fighting to get new main villain Alejandro out of the game, along with being nicer to good guy Cody as the season went on, Heather turned from a villain into a hero! How she avenged everybody's eliminations by taking out her rival in the final two was amazing. Heather's rise from villain to anti-villain to hero was awesome.
While she was placed on the Villains team in All-Stars, she still wasn't that mean, which is nice. Her fun rivalry with Alejandro continued, and when she got burned hard by Al, for the first time ever: people supported Heather by confronting Al about his dirty game, and the spearhead of this was Courtney: a former enemy, supporting Heather. Good stuff.

I just love seeing that development out of characters, and when Heather turned from the big bad into an anti-villain into a hero...it's just amazing <3

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
39 fails..

So I was going to catch Oricorio in a friend ball. So I grab duoblade with false swipe and a thunder wave user then head to melemele island. Anyone see the problem here? :lol:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Pancakes and French Toast are my fav breakfast foods. I also love a good omelet that's filled with peppers, crumbled sausage, and thick cheddar cheese.

Top Bottom