• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

10 laughing Goldens

.....would ya believe me if i said that was a typo and not what i originally intent :V

9 embarrassed katts omo
Oh, I knew exactly that you meant your usual "boop". :V
I just wasn't going to let the typo go, though. :laugh:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
11 back from the grave Spaks.

I just checked the post history, and it's only been 1,178 pages and little over a year since I've been here lol.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
10 laughing Goldens

Oh, I knew exactly that you meant your usual "boop". :V
I just wasn't going to let the typo go, though. :laugh:
okie dokie then~ :awesome: still got no clue i somehow did a b instead of a p geez ^-^'

and its fine hell i get it well~ don't miss an opportunity :p
...except the mental image of wario groping, thats some ****ing nightmare fuel dude -shiver-

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Pleasant dreams, Katt. :troll:
my pleasant dreams is in fact brutal murder and fantasy conquering nightmarish scenes....so if this continues to how i think it should it will be one :V

Wario picking up a girl.

There's something you don't see everyday.

Hope the lady likes garlic.
hey garlic isn't that bad, hell doesn't even smell bad, not sure why everyone says it does :V

D

Deleted member

...Good luck Wario.
Well, he's managed to somehow attract Mona and get a kiss from Princess Shokora before she ascended to another plane of existence, so I guess it's not too out there for someone to overlook his very poor hygiene. :V

my pleasant dreams is in fact brutal murder and fantasy conquering nightmarish scenes....so if this continues to how i think it should it will be one :V
I was being sarcastic :V.

hey garlic isn't that bad, hell doesn't even smell bad, not sure why everyone says it does :V
It's just a strong smell. Not necessarily a bad one, just one that can be overbearing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
13 Bob-Ombs

So I just looked up Augustus Gloop's stats against the Dodgers in his career. He's only got 2 wins against them, and they beat him six times.

Having an ERA above 8 and a 2-9 record for the season doesn't make me feel better about him either.

Top Bottom