• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Same here, except this time I don't really want much in the next Smash except for one thing that's pretty much guaranteed to be in the game.
What would that be?

I remember the good ol' leakbusting days.

Those were glorious times...
I don't miss leaks or anything involved with them much myself. I won't be surprised if they start turning up again at some point even so; it seems inevitable that some people are going to find some information out early, and it's definitely inevitable that people are going to create fake ones.

Although, I do have some fonder memories involving some leaks and "leaks", so it wasn't all bad.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
why the Inklings? IC's have been in Smash for two games, and were only cut because of the 3ds...
Splatoon is a relatively recent IP that proves Nintendo can still innovate in new things. In Splatoon's case, shooter games.

Not to mention the franchise made appearances in both Mario Kart and Animal Crossing in the past months and is getting its own sequel in two months.

But don't get me wrong. Ice Climbers are great, but I'm not sure if they'd ever come back. Yes, people love them, but only because of the chaingrabs. With that mechanic removed, ICs could potentially be worthless and a lot of people would complain over them being unable to do what they're famous for.

Last edited:

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Yes. Yoshi's been my favorite game character since kindergarten.

:yoshimelee:
He's already a playable character though... :l

Splatoon is a relatively recent IP that proves Nintendo can still innovate in new things. In Splatoon's case, shooter games.

Not to mention the franchise made appearances in both Mario Kart and Animal Crossing in the past months and is getting its own sequel in two months.

Ice Climbers are great, but I'm not sure if they'd ever come back. Yes, people love them, but only because of the chaingrabs. With that mechanic removed, ICs could potentially be worthless.
hm...no counter-argument from me...

But I still think it'll be IC's...

Edit: I'm thinking about playing through Chrono Trigger again... I want to experience the magic again.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Yoshi's pretty much guaranteed to come back because he's part of the Original 8, soooo... Not really understanding why that's something to look forward to...

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

I'm not going to be wishing anything until Smash for Switch actually gets confirmed.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yoshi's pretty much guaranteed to come back because he's part of the Original 8, soooo... Not really understanding why that's something to look forward to...
Original 8 need to be in all the smash games..
I doubt the Original 8 will ever miss a game. They're way too iconic!

The original unlockables are a little less sure though, with Ness almost being cut from Melee and Puff being one of the last characters made in Brawl.

Last edited:
Top Bottom