• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

.....how the hell did ya get that impression? :V
i mean sure there was that discord thing but that was awhile ago and thats not even here so it doesn't really matter :tired:
.....it does to me. Giving me a whole hate speech that had some partial accuracy to it (which made me reflect upon myself and see that I do kind of get a bit over-passionate about certain discussions and viewpoints), saying that it's the very last thing you're going to say to me, and then blocking me is pretty much saying "I never want to see you again." regardless of where it is.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
.....it does to me. Giving me a whole hate speech that had some partial accuracy to it (which made me reflect upon myself and see that I do kind of get a bit over-passionate about certain discussions and viewpoints), saying that it's the very last thing you're going to say to me, and then blocking me is pretty much saying "I never want to see you again." regardless of where it is.
oh no your misunderstanding me, i meant every single word i said to you there, my motto is say what ya mean anytime anywhere so i don't just simple say things willy nilly, i still stand by that, what i mean by it doesn't really matter is that the whole situation at least on my end is all pick pocketed away and done with that its over and to me is kinda a means to move on from it, i don't like to get caught up forever in pointless fueds, after its done to me i bury it and move on i like to be easy going about things~ -3- if ya still got some left over sentiment lay it on me dude

and for the blocking...eh kinda in the moment thing, i get over emotional and angry quick so sorry on that -.- hell i even forget about them all the time too like this one time when i was showing sis how blocking works by blocking kenny out and giving her the details and stuff and i was pretty lazy over it and just left it as is....kinda bit me in the ass there later on for a scare in the support thread thats on my own wrecking :/

also if ya consider blocking a "i never want to see you again" everywhere....thats pretty damn extreme don't ya think? :V

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

oh no your misunderstanding me, i meant every single word i said to you there, my motto is say what ya mean anytime anywhere so i don't just simple say things willy nilly, i still stand by that, what i mean by it doesn't really matter is that the whole situation at least on my end is all pick pocketed away and done with that its over and to me is kinda a means to move on from it, i don't like to get caught up forever in pointless fueds, after its done to me i bury it and move on i like to be easy going about things~ -3- if ya still got some left over sentiment lay it on me dude
There is plenty I want to say. Especially in what you said that wasn't accurate in the slightest. But I'm not going to. What would even be the point? All it would do is "prove" your accusation that I "always gotta have the last word in".

The only thing I will address is that from my perspective, all I saw was you still online, reading what I said on the server about looking back to actually find insults I said to Keyblade, then completely ignoring me.
There was literally no way for me to know you left to take your mind off of the discussion it since you said nothing about doing so, didn't log off Discord, and it was in very short time span from the last time you had posted about it. Had I known you were actually elsewhere to where you didn't see what I had said or was even given a dismissive "Whatever" to signify the subject was going nowhere, I wouldn't have PMed you directly about it. :V

and for the blocking...eh kinda in the moment thing, i get over emotional and angry quick so sorry on that -.- hell i even forget about them all the time too like this one time when i was showing sis how blocking works by blocking kenny out and giving her the details and stuff and i was pretty lazy over it and just left it as is....kinda bit me in the *** there later on for a scare in the support thread thats on my own wrecking :/
A scare? What happened?

also if ya consider blocking a "i never want to see you again" everywhere....thats pretty damn extreme don't ya think? :V
Blocking alone would be a bit extreme to judge. Though that's not necessarily a sign talking somewhere else is still on the table. you have to admit. :/
But being blocked in addition to what you said makes thinking that way reasonable.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
There is plenty I want to say. Especially in what you said that wasn't accurate in the slightest. But I'm not going to. What would even be the point? All it would do is "prove" your accusation that I "always gotta have the last word in".

The only thing I will address is that from my perspective, all I saw was you still online, reading what I said on the server about looking back to actually find insults I said to Keyblade, then completely ignoring me.
There was literally no way for me to know you left to take your mind off of the discussion it since you said nothing about doing so, didn't log off Discord, and it was in very short time span from the last time you had posted about it. Had I known you were actually elsewhere to where you didn't see what I had said or was even given a dismissive "Whatever" to signify the subject was going nowhere, I wouldn't have PMed you directly about it. :V

A scare? What happened?

Blocking alone would be a bit extreme to judge. Though that's not necessarily a sign talking somewhere else is still on the table. you have to admit. :/
But being blocked in addition to what you said makes thinking that way reasonable.
eh~ your pick~ say what ya want if ya don't want to then its all good too~
though i will say this again, what i said before i still me today dude i still think what i said back then still now, i may don't like life long fights and never giving people the time of day to hang out, so i still do so cause i like people and everyone has good qualities too~ despite that though i still come up with reasoning and my judgments base off interactions and what i see

soooooo...from your perspective you expect me, a random person on the internet, to give you, another random person on the internet, my location and action when its to me literally a don't care? like i literally have to tell ya that i'm gonna go to the bathroom just out of complete nowhere so ya can take that into account, i have to tell you i'm going to play a game cause i'm bored like your my father, all so you can continue an pointless discussion that my same response i gave the last 5 times, i have to signify you my actions so you "wouldn't" have to pm me directly about said thing like its something needed too...do you see the problem i have with you line off thinking there? you make it sound like i'm your subornate and you have the authority that i have to give you when in reality thanks to be random people on the internet we act on our own accord and not the likeness to others -.-

eh basically sis wanted to know how blocking worked and i didn't know myself either so to give her details i decided to test it out myself with the person i disliked the least at that time kenny cause of the whole thing where he called my a sociopath and then decided in an apology was to basically say i was at fault and blamed for everything and was still waiting for even a simple sorry there, so i blocked and recorded details at the time back to sis so she got the gist of it and for me was just lazy to overturn it and left the block on, for me it was just easier to tap the message to read what kenny had to say every time then unblock him :tired: then it came to its head some time late where kenny acted really weird in the support thread and that got many of us alarmed and hoped he was okay...turns out he was actually waiting for his message he sent to konnie to give to me (which konnie couldn't do cause hes phone got dunked in the toliet) to which why he did that in the first place was cause since i blocked him he couldn't send messages to me directly and eventually after hours just copyed the appology to the support thread to it so that it actually reached....which all of it could of been completely avoided if i wasn't just so lazy to go back and unblock it after giving sis the details over it...cause of that little mishap i caused a lot of people and myself a bunch of pointless worry :/

....no to me it is, blocking just means ya can't chat there to me everywhere else is still good :V i'm weird :p
...blocked in addition to waht i said....uuuuuuuh at the end of my post i remember saying a bunch of sarcastic stuff about your stubborn and always right personality, basically daring you to go give your last words to me somewhere else but dm, telling ya that this was my last post about that stupid discussion, and then the closing about how i view your "right so what matters about anything else"......nope still don't see where that makes that reasonable :V

D

Deleted member

Putting the rest of the conversation into spoilers.
eh~ your pick~ say what ya want if ya don't want to then its all good too~
though i will say this again, what i said before i still me today dude i still think what i said back then still now, i may don't like life long fights and never giving people the time of day to hang out, so i still do so cause i like people and everyone has good qualities too~ despite that though i still come up with reasoning and my judgments base off interactions and what i see
As if you actually see any good qualities in me.

soooooo...from your perspective you expect me, a random person on the internet, to give you, another random person on the internet, my location and action when its to me literally a don't care? like i literally have to tell ya that i'm gonna go to the bathroom just out of complete nowhere so ya can take that into account, i have to tell you i'm going to play a game cause i'm bored like your my father, all so you can continue an pointless discussion that my same response i gave the last 5 times, i have to signify you my actions so you "wouldn't" have to pm me directly about said thing like its something needed too...do you see the problem i have with you line off thinking there? you make it sound like i'm your subornate and you have the authority that i have to give you when in reality thanks to be random people on the internet we act on our own accord and not the likeness to others -.-
-sigh-
This....this is the kind of **** I don't like about you, Katt if you want me to be completely honest with you. You completely misinterpret pretty much everything I say and make long-winded and sarcastic retorts about what you think it is I said. Trying to explain anything to you is like pulling teeth.

The point I was making was that you made a big deal about how you were just going off to do something else instead of just ignoring me and acting as though I should have known that. And I was merely pointing out that there was literally no way for me to even assume that was what happened.

Never did I say you had to tell me whenever you're doing anything so that I don't do something.
What I ACTUALLY SAID was that I didn't know that's what was going on, and if I did, I wouldn't have assumed what I had assumed. But because I had no idea, I called it as I saw it based on what I interpreted, regardless of whether it was accurate or not., just like what you always do to ME. Funny how that works, isn't it?

eh basically sis wanted to know how blocking worked and i didn't know myself either so to give her details i decided to test it out myself with the person i disliked the least at that time kenny cause of the whole thing where he called my a sociopath and then decided in an apology was to basically say i was at fault and blamed for everything and was still waiting for even a simple sorry there, so i blocked and recorded details at the time back to sis so she got the gist of it and for me was just lazy to overturn it and left the block on, for me it was just easier to tap the message to read what kenny had to say every time then unblock him :tired: then it came to its head some time late where kenny acted really weird in the support thread and that got many of us alarmed and hoped he was okay...turns out he was actually waiting for his message he sent to konnie to give to me (which konnie couldn't do cause hes phone got dunked in the toliet) to which why he did that in the first place was cause since i blocked him he couldn't send messages to me directly and eventually after hours just copyed the appology to the support thread to it so that it actually reached....which all of it could of been completely avoided if i wasn't just so lazy to go back and unblock it after giving sis the details over it...cause of that little mishap i caused a lot of people and myself a bunch of pointless worry :/
Oh. I was there for that. :/ Thought you were talking about something else that happened after I left the group.

....no to me it is, blocking just means ya can't chat there to me everywhere else is still good :V i'm weird :p
...blocked in addition to waht i said....uuuuuuuh at the end of my post i remember saying a bunch of sarcastic stuff about your stubborn and always right personality, basically daring you to go give your last words to me somewhere else but dm, telling ya that this was my last post about that stupid discussion, and then the closing about how i view your "right so what matters about anything else"......nope still don't see where that makes that reasonable :V
You never specified about it being the last post on the subject. You only said "this is my last post to ya though", which heavily implies it was the last thing you would ever say to me.

-sigh-
But why am I even trying to get you to understand this....you're never going to see it in that context..
I honestly don't know why I keep expecting you to understand things from anyone's point of view other than your own.
I legitimately feel like a goddamn LUNATIC for continuously expecting things to be different when these things happen. Expecting to have a mutual understanding when the reality is we're always on two completely different wavelengths......

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Did you see the latest episodes? :p
Regrettably, no. I've actually got a reason for it other than laziness this time: I've got On Demand available, so I was kind of hoping it would show up On Demand shortly after it premiered.

....and as far as I know it still hasn't. So I'll have to catch up over this weekend.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

New MLP was ok..
I knew where this was going.. Flurry Heart though was adorable though. And Best princess was shown longer than I thought she was..

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
93 Bob-Ombs

Now we're both facing elimination, Hatty.
Yep...I really hope the Leafs pull an upset and make it to round 2. It's certainly possible. They have to stay consistent, though.
I'm still predicting Caps in 7 as the final series result, but if it ends up being Leafs in 7...I'll be overjoyed.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Regrettably, no. I've actually got a reason for it other than laziness this time: I've got On Demand available, so I was kind of hoping it would show up On Demand shortly after it premiered.

....and as far as I know it still hasn't. So I'll have to catch up over this weekend.
Meanwhile, my excuse will always be laziness. But I did watch it last night... a little bit after watching the new Samurai Jack. Going from that to this was quite the tonal shift lol

Oh, and hi. :p

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
You talking about the Os-Sox game, or something else?
Yeah I was talking about the O's Sox game.. After Manny's Slide last night with his foot bouncing off the bag and getting Pedroia's leg.. There was nothing wrong with the slide it just took a bad hop and subsequently nailed his leg.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Yeah I was talking about the O's Sox game.. After Manny's Slide last night with his foot bouncing off the bag and getting Pedroia's leg.. There was nothing wrong with the slide it just took a bad hop and subsequently nailed his leg.

Well dang...yeah, I see what you mean.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

My family and I wanted to see the Lyrid Meteor Shower, so late last night we got some lawn chairs set-up in total darkness and sat out there starring at the sky for about an hour and a half.

In that span of time, we saw....a grand total of three particularly small meteors, if even that. This isn't the first time we've tried to catch a meteor shower and compared to past meteor showers we've witnessed, it was very lackluster. So yeah, that was kind of a disappointment for us.

I hope you do. It started off well.
Good to hear. Yeah, that's my plan.

Meanwhile, my excuse will always be laziness. But I did watch it last night... a little bit after watching the new Samurai Jack. Going from that to this was quite the tonal shift lol

Oh, and hi. :p
I would certainly imagine it was haha. That reminds me that there's yet another new episode of that to look forward to tonight (it's the sixth episode I believe....it's hard to believe it's halfway through to the end already, at least for me, mainly because it basically just came back on the air after so many years. Even so, I'm still glad to see it getting closure after so long.)

And hey lol

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

As long as he didn't interfere with the play like Jose Bautista intentionally interfered with Rougned Odor last year, everything should be fine.

Besides, it wasn't intentional what Machado did.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I would certainly imagine it was haha. That reminds me that there's yet another new episode of that to look forward to tonight (it's the sixth episode I believe....it's hard to believe it's halfway through to the end already, at least for me, mainly because it basically just came back on the air after so many years. Even so, I'm still glad to see it getting closure after so long.)

And hey lol
And it's gonna keep up for the next few weeks lol
I don't find it too hard to believe considering they're airing them weekly with one exception and only being 10 episodes.

How's it going even though I took 3 hours to actually respond to this?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
As long as he didn't interfere with the play like Jose Bautista intentionally interfered with Rougned Odor last year, everything should be fine.

Besides, it wasn't intentional what Machado did.
I know. But the Red Sox are still mad about it and assuming that Machado's previous temper issues are why he "intentiomally slid into Pedroia" without any proof.. (There was nothing that would have sparked his temper to flare up as it did before last year (iirc))

Also

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

And it's gonna keep up for the next few weeks lol
I don't find it too hard to believe considering they're airing them weekly with one exception and only being 10 episodes.

How's it going even though I took 3 hours to actually respond to this?
I guess I just feel that way since it's been so many years since the show just...stopped. Now it's finally back after about twelve years, and this shorter season is going to be it's final one. Even if it takes a week for every episode to air (an April Fools joke aside) it just still feels like the final season is going by so quickly to me. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing though. I think they made the right choice to make this new 5th season it's last.

And aside from waking up really late because my family and I stayed up for a while trying to catch a meteor shower last night, I'm doing pretty good. I really haven't had much to do today, important or otherwise, so it's been kinda meh since last night. Again though, I'm still looking forward to those shows later, at least.

Top Bottom