• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Larrywills23

Smash Rookie
I don't see any zalgo :lol:

T̴̮̪̭̯̝͇̘̥̎͌̍͒͋̄͝h̵̪̰̘͇̹̜̓̆̓̓̂͝i̸̧̩̬̦͈̝̺̤̊͂́s̴̨͉̟̒̈̽̓̉͂̿͂͊ ̸̛̥̉̓̈́͝i̶̛̬̮͍͖͋̐̃͗͘s̶͚̭̦͂̂͜ ̵̛̻̿̿̏́̍͗̈̽z̵̢̯͚͚͓͇̘̈́̌͠a̶̡̧̛̛̰̪̰̻̣̺̞͗̈́̓̇̽̓̈́ḷ̷̬̳̹̦̯̦̫̆̽̾ͅg̵͖͉͋͒͠͠o̷͎̯͊ This is zalgo text, you can convert normal text into zalgo text by visiting this website Zalgo.org

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Nintendo 64
T̴̮̪̭̯̝͇̘̥̎͌̍͒͋̄͝h̵̪̰̘͇̹̜̓̆̓̓̂͝i̸̧̩̬̦͈̝̺̤̊͂́s̴̨͉̟̒̈̽̓̉͂̿͂͊ ̸̛̥̉̓̈́͝i̶̛̬̮͍͖͋̐̃͗͘s̶͚̭̦͂̂͜ ̵̛̻̿̿̏́̍͗̈̽z̵̢̯͚͚͓͇̘̈́̌͠a̶̡̧̛̛̰̪̰̻̣̺̞͗̈́̓̇̽̓̈́ḷ̷̬̳̹̦̯̦̫̆̽̾ͅg̵͖͉͋͒͠͠o̷͎̯͊ This is zalgo text, you can convert normal text into zalgo text by visiting this website Zalgo.org
Also, huh, someone replying to a post from 2015. Nice.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
69 Bob-ombs.

I'd come by here to post more often but the motivation just isn't really there like it used to be. This place isn't much of a social thread for FG regulars like it used to be, and even then, a lot of friends I made in this area have either left the site or simply don't post in this one thread anymore.

I miss those who've left altogether. I see little reason to post here regularly anymore. It's a shame, but I kinda expected it to happen sooner or later, for one reason or another. Time goes on, people move on. That's life for ya.

Nintendo 64

Also, huh, someone replying to a post from 2015. Nice.
That happened to me as well fairly recently, in this very thread.

Not really sure how people are finding these particular posts or why they're replying to them when they're so old and it should be obvious that they are old, but whatevs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom