• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

17 Bob-ombs

It is Saturday once again, and Grandma Shizuka will hang with y'all throughout the day.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

:p

how are you doing, by the way? :upsidedown:
Reminds me of those times where Starlight Glimmer was everywhere here lol.

I'm doing just fine, enjoying national pizza day a day late, and planning to actually start playing some games I've been neglecting soon. Largely because I've been playing a lot of TF2 lately because of an update event that's been going on for a few months. But that event ends tomorrow, and having already spent so much time playing the game anyway....I think I need a break from it. It's about time I start playing some other games I've got that I've yet to play (or haven't played very much, at least). So I'm looking forward to that lol.

We could make it more if you want :p

jk I despise Rosa, if only because of Smash 4

nbm
I'm good with my Luna avi. :p I really don't think I've seen so many avatars in this thread using the same character in a while until now (not that it's a bad thing lol)

She's great as a character, but yeah she is kind of a pain to fight in Smash.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Reminds me of those times where Starlight Glimmer was everywhere here lol.
haha yup
I'm doing just fine, enjoying national pizza day a day late, and planning to actually start playing some games I've been neglecting soon. Largely because I've been playing a lot of TF2 lately because of an update event that's been going on for a few months. But that event ends tomorrow, and having already spent so much time playing the game anyway....I think I need a break from it. It's about time I start playing some other games I've got that I've yet to play (or haven't played very much, at least). So I'm looking forward to that lol.
Ah cool. Gotta play those games :p

Also uh, I was just searching around and found this:
I never knew Donkey Kong karaoke was possible until now.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Ah cool. Gotta play those games :p

Also uh, I was just searching around and found this:
I never knew Donkey Kong karaoke was possible until now.
Like Super Mario Odyssey (did I mention that I have that now? Don't think I ever did. Thank you family and thank you Christmas!). Then again I gotta do a lot more stuff with my Switch in general now......less PC gaming for me for a while (or at least a lot less TF2.....).

Lyrics or not, the majority of the songs in that cartoon are actually genuinely good. Why are the songs genuinely good? lol

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Like Super Mario Odyssey (did I mention that I have that now? Don't think I ever did. Thank you family and thank you Christmas!). Then again I gotta do a lot more stuff with my Switch in general now......less PC gaming for me for a while (or at least a lot less TF2.....).
Awesome! You'll be on that one for some time depending on how you go about it.
Lyrics or not, the majority of the songs in that cartoon are actually genuinely good. Why are the songs genuinely good? lol
Seriously, these songs have an awful lot of effort put into them and work well. Whenever I get around to watching the show to do the write-ups (yes, I'm still gonna do that), they'll be mentioned quite a bit.

Oh, and I also finally started a blog after like a couple years of saying I would but never doing actually doing it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Awesome! You'll be on that one for some time depending on how you go about it.
Yeah, I hope and expect to get a lot of time out of it. I'll probably be alternate between playing it and BotW for a while. :p

Seriously, these songs have an awful lot of effort put into them and work well. Whenever I get around to watching the show to do the write-ups (yes, I'm still gonna do that), they'll be mentioned quite a bit.
If the team behind that cartoon did one thing right for sure, it was the songs.

I figured they would be lol.

Oh, and I also finally started a blog after like a couple years of saying I would but never doing actually doing it.
Nice! I hope it goes well.

Top Bottom