• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
7 Orioles are officially out of the wild card race.. With the twins coming back and winning and the Orioles losing today..

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
7 Orioles are officially out of the wild card race.. With the twins coming back and winning and the Orioles losing today..
Sorry, Fluttershy.

We're in contention, but we're 2 for 6 against the Yankees, and the Rangers, Angels, Royals, Rays, and Mariners are still alive. I hope we can keep this going so one of them doesn't take us over.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Eh it was inevitable.. The chances of them coming back from being swept by the evil empire and the Indians cost the O's the season.. Had the pitchers not blown up every game the Damned evil empire could have been taken out of the wild card spots and sent down under 500 where they need to be :ohwell:.. I just hope the Twins or if another team manages to get the second spot that the game is a blowout victory against the evil empire.. Hopefully next season the O's can get some actual nonstreaky pitchers and claim a world series for once..

D

Deleted member

19 golden Bob-ombs

So...has anyone here seen Bayonetta: Bloody Fate before? Woke up this afternoon to watch it for the first time. I, a 56-year-old Christian woman, really enjoyed it. The Saturday morning cartoons I watched when I was growing up through the '60s and '70s? They were good, but not quite as cool as this anime. Let me tell y'all: when :4bayonetta2: was announced as DLC for Smash 4, I did not really care on the outset. But a couple months back, that has all changed. The same as :4peach:, I love :4bayonetta2:!

Sayonara :kirby:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

4 stars on my cute short black skirt...

I enjoyed that Bayonetta: Bloody Fate movie I saw yesterday afternoon. That **** is worth watching again in the future.

Sayonara :kirby:

Top Bottom