• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Frostbite Grand Finals was so hype! I'm not even mad that ZeRo won, Tsu played out of his mind!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Fluttershy Fluttershy

An apology...for you:
I'm not sure if you will read this, but...while we did have a falling out on discord and I was hurt by feeling embarrassed by what all was said and whatever, it was not right of me to tell you to not talk to me and act so blunt and I should not let that fallout cause unnecessary tension. I have honestly been overly sensitive, and I should have a better control over my emotions, and I am sorry for being blunt with you and not wanting to talk to you at all. I hope you can forgive me. I'm sorry, AoL.

I seriously hope we can make amends and move on from here. I apologize for causing you pain. I am seriously sorry about everything...I am sorry. Please forgive me...I didn't mean to hurt you...please forgive me.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Fluttershy Fluttershy

An apology...for you:
I'm not sure if you will read this, but...while we did have a falling out on discord and I was hurt by feeling embarrassed by what all was said and whatever, it was not right of me to tell you to not talk to me and act so blunt and I should not let that fallout cause unnecessary tension. I have honestly been overly sensitive, and I should have a better control over my emotions, and I am sorry for being blunt with you and not wanting to talk to you at all. I hope you can forgive me. I'm sorry, AoL.

I seriously hope we can make amends and move on from here. I apologize for causing you pain.
it's Ok.. and I'm also sorry for thinking that there was a typo.. me not being too familiar with a word rarely seen got me confused as I mentioned prior. The events from the GL international challenge didn't really help either since I was feeling sad that I wasn't able to get where I wanted. I was ready to move on after the incident in the server but didn't want to unintentionally make matters worse..
So let us move passed this day (or yesterday) and I'll add you to the list of people/users to the "don't fix X's typos" list.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
it's Ok.. and I'm also sorry for thinking that there was a typo.. me not being too familiar with a word rarely seen got me confused as I mentioned prior. The events from the GL international challenge didn't really help either since I was feeling sad that I wasn't able to get where I wanted. I was ready to move on after the incident in the server but didn't want to unintentionally make matters worse..
So let us move passed this day (or yesterday) and I'll add you to the list of people/users to the "don't fix X's typos" list.
*hugs* thank you for forgiving me. I will do better with improving concerning being overly sensitive...i promise.

I'm sorry for not wanting to talk to you by blocking you...I do care about you, seriously. I was being rash...there are no more blocks, and there will no longer be any blocks on here or discord. I unblocked you...and it will stay this way, because I was wrong.

Yes, let's move on, certainly...no more of this. I'm glad we can make amends. Thank you...

and please come back to discord, if you want.

Last edited:
Top Bottom