• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

HAHA. My friend Twi was the one who chose those avis and I dunno why she chose a cat for you.

MAN. A missed opportunity for us to call you LoneKoNeko now that I think about it.
the reason why was the same as my question, apparently my name reminded her of neko, a.k.a a cat

though. . . i think you did just found out why my name reminds her of neko. . .

D

Deleted member

Maybe I should call Luigi "The" then. :troll:

JoJo? If we're talking JoJo's Bizarre Adventure then nope! I have a friend who's been trying to get me to watch it and can't say I haven't been curious about it. IDK if it'd be better than bacon though... not possible.

...In a good way or bad way?
Wait... Can minds explode in a good way?
I love bacon but it's certainly not better than JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Dio is probably one of the most well written villains that exist.

kaazers

Smash Master

the reason why was the same as my question, apparently my name reminded her of neko, a.k.a a cat

though. . . i think you did just found out why my name reminds her of neko. . .
Oh snap. tfw you inadvertently solve the mystery... I'm the real life Inspector Jacques Clouseau. We can finally close the book on this one, boys.

At least he's everyone's favorite and only number two? :awesome:
I love bacon but it's certainly not better than JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Dio is probably one of the most well written villains that exist.
I'm just having a hard time following this sentence:
"I love bacon but it's certainly not better than JoJo's Bizarre Adventure"

Anyway, might give it a go since i've always been curious. Got two people vouching for it now, after all.

Aaaand I'm off to dinner. Catch ya later, folks!

kaazers

Smash Master

Hi Kaazers.
Heyy there, Evil Mastermind! :D

Just as I was heading out. I'm on my 4th straight month of being pranked cause of the chain reaction you started, darn it. Good to see you're among us pranked folks though, heheh.

Anyways, later!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

kaazers kaazers

In terms of Jojo, I'd say it all depends on your tastes. I personally like it myself, but I'm a fan of the weird, over the top anime.

If you do though, I would say keep in mind the first Part is underwhelming to say the least (and honestly if you wanted to you could skip it). Part 2 is all right, and while Part 3 is a bit more like what you'd expect from Jojo, it has it's flaws (mostly that it takes forever).

Part 4 is coming out sometime soon though. And I hear that Part was pretty good manga wise.

Top Bottom