• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
There's too much pony stuff in here, you pony lovers need to watch a real man's show:
I'm sorry, i love and respect everyone, please dont kill me senpais.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

There's no such thing as too many ponies. :seuss:

And besides, I have been trying to catch up with SU.

Nothing will ever beat Gravity Falls for me, however.

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord

I'll kill you regardless :evil:
But you shouldn't, if you don't, ill let you do butt stuff with me.

... sorrynotsorry, as they say.

Ehh, I already have a lot of Teletoon shows to watch besides mlp, so I'm fine.
i get that, i juet don't think the story lines in MLP are that intresting anymore, and i don't care for the setting that much tbh but each to their own and all :3

You're implying that I'm living in the first place. I'm a Phantom. A ghost. I can not be killed.
Hwat.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Those ghosts are the evil ones. Among them, anyway.

I tried to do a Luigi's Mansion Perfect run with all the gold frames, boos and the perfect ending rank a while back. But....UGH MR. LUGGS. It's near-impossible to get him down to the amount of HP required to get his gold frame before he breaks free of the Poltergust's suction.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Never heard of it.

I forget if I tried my last run on the Hidden Mansion or normal. All I know is that I already gave up on Mr. Luggs and caught him, so if I went back I'd have to start over. At least I wouldn't have that far to go to get back to where I was.

Top Bottom