• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

How mysterious. :cyclops:

I'm glad to hear you've been okay. Sorry about your brother though, yikes. Is he okay, now?

I've had a Switch since 2017 lol, I just never subscribed to Ultimate's online services. Presentations and numerous user complaints had made me very hesitant to want to pay for it.

And I'm alright as of now, but I've had my ups and downs throughout this weird ass year. Just hoping for the pandemic to be over ASAP. I'll talk more on my profile.

Hence why that day was full of wonderful memories lol
Yeah he's doing better now. Still having a few issues but managing it. He's really not used to being alone as much :v

But animal crossing :lol: ok lol.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah he's doing better now. Still having a few issues but managing it. He's really not used to being alone as much :v

But animal crossing :lol: ok lol.
Good to hear, hope he continues to stay safe.

I need to get new Horizons lol. Been playing quite a few other Switch games as well though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom