• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Good luck dude, i'm also trying to find a job myself
I said "nbm" which means non-breaker mode. If I post "nbm" in my post, you can keep counting. Your last post was 18.

and thanks! It's a part time position at a retirement community as a dining assistant.

nbm

D

Deleted member

20 Koopa Kids

Night has fallen, so I shall see y'all next Saturday around sunrise.

Grace and peace to you; keep God first in all you do. Pray about everything and worry about nothing. Love somebody; hug somebody. Who knows? It could be the only hug they get tonight. Laugh out loud, love passionately, and most importantly...live on purpose. :kirby:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
30 btw I'm reading things that Equines will be returning on March 3rd.. Nothing confirmed yet though..

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
The Eagles have won a thing, and in the process the Patriots lost, which is even better.. Woot woot.

To celebrate such an incredible day, I will restart the count. Begin anew, scrubs. :p

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Some celebration. :p

I don't watch Football often but I do usually at least watch parts of the Super Bowl. That said, congrats to the Eagles.
lol yup

I'm happy for Philly. Twitter was blowing up lol. Competitive Melee's very own Mango was celebrating himself, since he's an Eagles fan too. Heck, basically everyone was happy that the Eagles won, especially with how the Patriots are hated.

nbm

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I'm happy for Philly. Twitter was blowing up lol. Competitive Melee's very own Mango was celebrating himself, since he's an Eagles fan too. Heck, basically everyone was happy that the Eagles won, especially with how the Patriots are hated.
This is their first ever Super Bowl win, too. Makes it all the more better.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
10 Late replies.

lol yup

nbm
I keep forgetting why but yeah, I do know the Patriots are widely hated. Figured the Eagles winning would be a pretty good thing for most fans of Football for that reason as well. :p

Only some here. :p

Unless you're in Philly where uh... as far as I've been hearing, it's been chaos.
You're not wrong at all about that. Yeah, these kind of situations tend to happen after a team gets a big win like this....

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
10 Late replies.

I keep forgetting why but yeah, I do know the Patriots are widely hated. Figured the Eagles winning would be a pretty good thing for most fans of Football for that reason as well. :p

You're not wrong at all about that. Yeah, these kind of situations tend to happen after a team gets a big win like this....
Do you think you'll ever become a sports fan, KoP?

nbm

Top Bottom