Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 100 bob-ombs!

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
A more...Advanced version of 30 Mr. Saturns. This time, the numbers are higher, and we're fighting Mods AND Admins. Pretty much anyone with a Red or Blue Bolded Gray name(besides Tournament Directors) are being played against.

Double posting is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ANYONE CAUGHT CAN AND WILL BE REPORTED

Mod Record: 217
Current Record: 1578
I'll Start!

1 Bob-omb!

Cyn edit: Metalbro, MisterVideoGaming, KingofPhantoms47, Frostwraith, Osennecho, Bui, XTheElegantShadowX, smashfan666, Segastorm, Zero2570, thebaum64, ZeldaMaster_1, lonekonwolf, The Fail Tracer, PATH O__o, Hokori, KingofPhantoms47, CliffJumper, TimeSmash, Blaziken, dimensionsword64, Strong Bad, Agualitos, ShaDoW4408, JayTheUnseen, CyanideOxide, Petrichor, Richard 89, Gridelin, Speed, StaffofSmashing, StrawHatJiggs, Lord Fawful, Keybladeguy, PowerHungryFool, Espi, SupremeSuperiorStick, WolfieXVII, EndlessRain, SG9000, misterOWAIN33, Felix_the_Slayer, RosalinaSGS, T0rn, RamOne, Antonykun, Mastergabe2000, [Obnoxshush/Dasshizer], MrKandy, zoroarkrules25, Cyndane, the king of murder, MaskO'Gears, KenithTheGatherer, luigimaster0, CptJPuff, CWBanjo, SilverEra, NheroArconix, Kumaru, dimensionsword64, Fluttershy, KingofPhantoms, Felix_the_Slayer, Suzie, AEKenNeutron, A10theHero, JayTheUnseen, M.P., Diddy Kong, Omar_25, Prepare_Yourself, Hat N' Clogs, GoldenYuiitusin, Rocket Raccoon, Whiz, Natz~, Darkpit54, TheDarkMetaKnight, Still~Wolf, Geek, Mythra, Smudges, atreyujames, Volga, A Very Nice Dishwasher, NonSpecificGuy.

If you feel you should be part of this list, please contact me with a link to an unbroken chain and I'll award you the trophy.

Last edited by a moderator: