• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blunderbuss Up-b Suck Cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOVL

Smash Cadet
So new tech, you can cancel the suck in the blunderbuss with an up-b on frame 16-19 of the projectile being out. Best part is, the suck still comes out so it simulates an upthrow - will upload a gif when available.
The most useful applications of this work against Wario and others of his weight class (such as Peach Daisy Zelda and Waluigi), and also characters that have more than one jump (Jigglypuff and Bandana Dee are the best ones)
This could be huge for the Krool meta, potentially Krool could raise from mid tier to top tier with more techs like this. Keep grinding!

Handy Man

Smash Ace
Is there evidence that King K. Rool can do this? This is the first I'm hearing of this tech, I'm a bit skeptical without proof. I would love to see a video of it in action.

Sudz

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 3649 6707 8868
Waluigi
Bandana Dee
This could be huge for the Krool meta, potentially Krool could raise from mid tier to top tier with more techs like this. Keep grinding!
Is this a meme?

TOVL

Smash Cadet
Is this a meme?
How could you think that! I am a top Smash Ultimate player (I was on the UPGR at rank 49) and I am sure that I am correct. Just because I lost to Salem's Bowser Jr at Genesis doesn't mean that my points and grinds are any less valid. Krool is a very hard char to use properly, and though some would call my playstyle "lame" or of the sort I'm still very good at the Inkling matchup (#BanInklings). We should be thankful that there are people grinding the meta of an underrepresented character such as Krool, and we should respect the people that are pushing it (such as DJNintendo and myself). Unless someone finds a way for Falco or Tink to be viable in a meta of rushdown, combos and phishing for the everwanting grab then Krool is the only way to go.

KingZing

Smash Journeyman
What? How can you have accessed a build with K. Rool in it? Is there even such build? Proof or I call bs.

Edit: Wow ok nvm for a second I took this seriously.

Last edited:

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
WOah really? I had no idea this was possible, thank you I was really struggling in the Wario matchup because he would always avoid the Blunderbuss inhale and punish me. Finally some new K. Rool tech!

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
So new tech, you can cancel the suck in the blunderbuss with an up-b on frame 16-19 of the projectile being out. Best part is, the suck still comes out so it simulates an upthrow - will upload a gif when available.
The most useful applications of this work against Wario and others of his weight class (such as Peach Daisy Zelda and Waluigi), and also characters that have more than one jump (Jigglypuff and Bandana Dee are the best ones)
We'll have to do better than this if we don't want to keep getting hard countered.

I'm sick of trying to main KKR and then my opponent just counterpicks Goku and I'm like, "Well ****..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom