• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blue Battle Circuit #2. Princeton, NJ. October 25th.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Doubles:
1: Snakeee and Shadow
2: Inui and Atomsk
3: Pierce7d and BlackWaltz
4: Diem and Ether
5: Izumi and Umbra
5: Eazy and Yes!
7: RJ and Ryko
7: Blue and Kai
9: Doom and Rhyme
9: bschung and Will
9: Mrdc and Chill

Singles:
1: Atomsk (Olimar/Dedede/Lucario)
2: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake)
3: Yes! (Snake/Fox)
4: Shadow (Meta Knight)
5: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus)
5: Pierce7d (Marth)
7: Blue (Sonic)
7: bschung (Dedede)
9: Izumi
9: BlackWaltz
9: Diem
9: Kai
13: Eazy
13: Umbra
13: Ether
13: Eroe
17: Ryko
17: Chill
17: RJ
17: Doom
17: Will
17: Shippo
17: Daichi
17: Mrdc

Circuit Points

Singles

Atomsk: 40
Inui: 30
Pierce7d: 12
DaPuffster: 10
Yes!: 10
Shadow: 7
bschung: 6
Blue: 6
Snakeee: 4
BlackWaltz: 3
Vajaja: 2
Izumi: 1
dmbrandon: 1
Kai: 1
Orion: 1
Rogue Pit: 1
Chrome Pirate: 1
Vex: 1

Teams

Inui: 25
Atomsk: 25
Snakee: 15
Shadow: 15
DaPuffster: 10
Vex: 10
Pierce7d: 6
BlackWaltz: 6
dmrbandon: 6
Ether: 6
Rogue Pit: 6
ChiboSempai: 6
JBAndrew: 1
Chrome Pirate: 1
Mr. Clutch: 1
Vajaja: 1
Izumi: 1
Umbra: 1
Eazy: 1
Yes!: 1

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
This **** was too epic. ATOMSK IS A BEAST. OMFG TAKES TEN STOCKS IN DRAFT CREWS TO WIN AND ONLY USES ONE STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS ON SOME M2K **** WITH OLIMAR. OLIMAR FOR S-TIER MOFOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think Olimar is the best character in the game because you can't ever approach him, making his camping unstoppable.

Shoutouts!

1: Atomsk: We only got 2nd in teams! :( Good stuff carrying your entire garbage crew to victory LOL. I only took one set from you in grand finals and couldn't take the second. Curse my losing to Yes!.
2: Inui: Probably will stay 4th on the next rankings...again.
3: Yes!: You finally beat me, and you also beat Shadow! Great job today.
4: Shadow: Still oh so cute LOL! Good stuff winning teams.
5: Snakeee: Good stuff winning teams.
5: Pierce7d: Really hard to beat today. You're improving quickly.
7: Blue: Always fun to have around.
7: bschung: You beat dmbrandon LOL.
9: Izumi: You main Meta Knight.
9: BlackWaltz: Good stuff in teams, but you were really off in singles. Get back to normal soon, please.
9: Diem: Nice to see you! <3
9: Kai: Almost beat Pierce!
13: Eazy: Fun as usual.
13: Ether: I'm surprised at your singles placing. You need a better answer to Dedede, I guess.
13: Eroe: PRiDE, stick with Yoshi.
17: Doom: <3
17: Daichi: Yay, you showed up! Train with me more!
17: Mrdc: CAMPY.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
i am amazing XD that is all

good **** snakeee inui and pierce in being SOOOO ****ING hard today XD

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
1: Atomsk WTF SUPER SAIYAN MOFO ****** EVERYONE. YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!!! REMEMBER WHEN YOU ASKED JASON IF YOU COULD GO NATIONAL? ANSWER IS YES! GET READY SNITCHES! ATOMSK IS COMING!
2: Inui : Good **** today. No less of a performance than I expected. I really must thank you because you are a HUGE motivation which helps me to improve.
3: Yes! WTF! Another person on his A game today. ****** people left and right! I wanna see that Snake vs my Marth.
4: Shadow Didn't even get a friendly in :(
5: Snakeee You're amazing. I'll never underestimate ZSS again. I gotta figure out how to beat you.
5: Pierce7d COME ON, STEP IT UP! YOU WERE SO CLOSE! TWICE!
7: Blue Why do you ALWAYS place 7th?
7: bschung Good **** today. Sorry I had to fight you in tourney. You did very well. Thank you as always, cause I couldn't have even been there if you weren't so frikken awesome.
9: Izumi: Good fun seeing you today
9: BlackWaltz: Don't hate me for teams. I love you!!
9: Diem: Always great to see you bro. I wanted to fight your MK and see how much better I got. Good **** on 9th.
9: Kai: Tripping is gay, but you're still mad chill. Seriously, I was considering not hitting you, but I was too nervous, and you rolled right into position after I perfectly spaced an Fsmash. Tripping is still gay.
13: Eazy: You. Are. Too. Fun. No. Homo. The end
13: Umbra: Please continue stepping your game up. I'm tired of having to defend your underrated reputation.
13: Ether: Wow, bro, you are mad predictable. Good fun in doubles friendlies, but mix it up, and don't spam dodge so much.
13: Eroe: <4 Spiking too good.
17: Ryko: Car ride home + Rookie = too epic
17: Chill: Keep stepping it up. I'm not going to sleep on you because of your age. I expect good things.
17: RJ: Come on, you were stepping it up so well!
17: Doom: How did we somehow not even play today?
17: Will: Great to meet you bro. We gotta play sometime.
17: Shippo: . . . you talk too much.
17: Daichi: Didn't really get to meet you, but I heard you're cool peoples. Isn't your name from Beyblades?
17: Mrdc: **** in draft crews . . . too good.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Please be just a three week streak.
At least during the three weeks I always placed third in teams? /gg

1: Atomsk - Good work. I barely did anything ):
2: Inui Fun times, you're so cute.
3: Yes! LOL at being good against you in friendly mode then you take third. You just play bad against me maybe? :S
4: Shadow I have not been ***** that badly since one other tourney at gametable (?)
5: Snakeee looool play SO1
5: Pierce7d Why couldn't I get the diddy? I had the 7 MKs in my branch. :U
7: Blue LOL our only match was me being gimped/dumb
7: bschung :U Drive
9: Izumi lol?
9: BlackWaltz I sucked so much. I'm deciding on something soon. I may make it before next Saturday.
9: Diem I miss you the moment you leave. o3o
9: Kai We needa play again?
13: Eazy Hey hey hey!
13: Umbra :|
13: Ether :I
13: Eroe ????
17: Ryko Ike!?
17: Chill awww :D
17: RJ :3
17: Doom Double elim is sad ):
17: Will Hey, first tourney?
17: Shippo Mcdonalds bought out the gov't
17: Daichi Go!
17: Mrdc Nice work!

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
1: Atomsk: We only got 2nd in teams! Good stuff carrying your entire garbage crew to victory LOL. I only took one set from you in grand finals and couldn't take the second. Curse my losing to Yes!.
2: Inui: Probably will stay 4th on the next rankings...again.
3: Yes!: You finally beat me, and you also beat Shadow! Great job today.
4: Shadow: Still oh so cute LOL! Good stuff winning teams.
5: Snakeee: Good stuff winning teams.
5: Pierce7d: Really hard to beat today. You're improving quickly.
7: Blue: Always fun to have around.
7: bschung: You beat dmbrandon LOL.
9: Izumi: You main Meta Knight.
9: BlackWaltz: Good stuff in teams, but you were really off in singles. Get back to normal soon, please.
9: Diem: Nice to see you! <3
9: Kai: Almost beat Pierce!
13: Eazy: Fun as usual.
13: Ether: I'm surprised at your singles placing. You need a better answer to Dedede, I guess.
13: Eroe: PRiDE, stick with Yoshi.
17: Doom: <3
17: Daichi: Yay, you showed up! Train with me more!
17: Mrdc: CAMPY.

ATOMSK????????????? LOLOLOL Jesus Christ mang. YES!!! good **** d00d

and inui nice stuff and btw
GARBAGE CREW? COPYRIGHTING THE DUMB CREW.
thats not even cool XD

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
1: Atomsk (Olimar/Dedede/Lucario) - no words <3
2: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake) - awesome sets as usual dude.
3: Yes! (Snake/Fox) -LOOOL i only used fox 3 matches today
4: Shadow (Meta Knight) - goooooood stuff dude :D
5: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) - your zss makes me poop myself
5: Pierce7d (Marth) - marf makes me barf...my falcon's got you dude...
7: Blue (Sonic) - SAWNIC! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
7: bschung (Dedede) - kirbyyyy should **** fox :(
9: Izumi - that plushy is mine
9: BlackWaltz - good seeing u dude. thanks for your help with lolimar
9: Diem- DEEEEE EM!!! good seeing you dude :)
9: Kai - i heart sonic
13: Eazy - FD too goodz bruh
13: Umbra - wolf dittos are fun :)
13: Ether - amazingness in falcon dittos dude :)
13: Eroe - pride why eroe? we didn't mm :(
17: Ryko - ur ike is beast dude
17: Chill -
17: RJ - we should play more :(
17: Doom - kinda didnt get introduced to you but i heard you're doin big things :)
17: Mrdc - spammy campy little boi. good stuff in crews dude

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
1: Atomsk (Olimar/Dedede/Lucario) - You beautiful flower plucking ******* amazing job today.
2: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake)
3: Yes! (Snake/Fox) - You were on some straight legit **** today dude good ****ing job and keep it up.
4: Shadow (Meta Knight) - Fun MM dude thanks for that.
5: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) - Too legit
5: Pierce7d (Marth) - Almost doesn't count son! Keep it up dude, so so close.
7: Blue (Sonic) - I'm too slow, lol at the "No you need to chill" moment.
7: bschung (Dedede) - Good job man and seriously I cant thank you enough for the ride home.
9: Izumi - Easily one of the hardest TL's I played I couldnt get in on you, god I played so many today <_<
9: BlackWaltz - The paaaaaaaaaaaaaaain, thanks for the tips today.
9: Diem - For all the crap people tend to talk you're an incredibly cool person when you realize a lot of the **** is tongue in cheek.
9: Kai - Always a good time shooting the **** with you, good job in doubles.
13: Eazy - Thank you for not making it rain in singles today lol, good matches later with Marth vs Ike and thanks again for letting me hit up your place for practice on thursday, still lol at me rolling off the stage then <_< you're a funny mother ****er.
13: Umbra - Keep it up son you'll place higher and higher with time
13: Ether - between thursday and today I'm fully convinced you're a ****ing tank
13: Eroe - Keep that PT up, don't let the haters get you down
17: Ryko - Ike sucks, quit. Nah just kidding (about the quitting, ike really is just bad though)
17: Chill - Nice to meet you today, you're pretty cool.
17: RJ - Don't get down son lucario will see better days.
17: Doom - Thanks for the matches today, don't sweat not knowing the Ike matchup it's not all that practical to learn aside from "gimp him, hard".
17: Will - See you on wednesday.
17: Shippo - chill
17: Mrdc - Good playing you again man, you're doing pretty well and thatll just develop.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
yay! i got 2 points! one for teams and one for singles! yay! [/sarcasm]
lol shut up inui! i dont main meta! i used toon and did fine against u. i just gotta use him more to get back to where i was before my meta appeared. or better.
yes!: its mah plushy! ill find a falcon one for u lol.
mrdc: nice. u got lots better.
doom: u owe me 5 bucks! =D
Izumi: ur sexy!
everyone else: there too many people to make shoutouts too. im too lazy. copy something nice from a previous post and pretend i said it. im gonna go to bed now.

D1

Banned via Administration
YAY! For Atomsk! ^O^!!!

Also since I'm now part of the Smashers-Agaisnt-Inui-Desecration-Squad I shall also say good sh** to Inui as well regardless of you rockin MetaKnight!

Grats to the rest of teh placers...I never met Yes so I just will say gratz.

And to Snake and Shadow (Sonic down taunt).

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I have a few new ideas in mind on how to approach the matchup.

13: Ether: Wow, bro, you are mad predictable. Good fun in doubles friendlies, but mix it up, and don't spam dodge so much.
You commented on this during the doubles friendlies. $5 MM, Snake vs Marth? I'll actually be playing a main, and will actually take the match seriously. I really hope you're not judging player skill based on a few ghetto doubles friendlies. I noticed that Blackwaltz did a noticeable amount of roll dodging in the friendlies too, but i'm not gonna call him out on it, because it's just friendlies and I know he's a good player.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Atomsk - Watching that Oli gave me a massive raging erection that tore through my pants. I now need to buy new pants because of you. Thanks a lot, jerk.
Inui - Good stuff with the venue and whatnot. Looks like you weren't your team's best player. ;p
Yes! - Never got to play you. Big strong Utilt is irresistable.
Shadow - Still a second-rate player. ; ) Why don't you try joining us on our trip to Wendyyyyys next time? Bailing is never cool.
Snakeee - You outdid yourself with the amount of recorded material. And you outdid yourself with the sexiest Zero Suit and sexiest tilts of the night. : )
Pierce7d - Fair stage spike? Get *****. XD Never saw that coming. Good stuff in teams, we allllmost had you. : (
Blue - Sexy Sonic. Sexy black. You just get back to me, I got yo' booty call right here. ; )
Izumi - Mains MetaKnight. Disgraces teH TL dolls everywhere.
BlackWaltz - Can't believe how much **** you sucked in friendlies. >.< Kirby stone ftw.
Eazy - No I don't main Pika, haha. Good stuff in friendlies.
Umbra - MK dittos against Doom = too much gay for me to watch. >.>
Ether - Nice stuff vs team Sonic, lol. Didn't see much else of you, sorry.
Eroe - Should try out Yoshi...I hear he's an underrated character. :p
Ryko - Talk to Silven. ^^ Good stuff in teams. Tripping into stage spike = sex. <3
Chill - Nice Diddy. Work in aerials as KO moves, especially vs an easy-to-edgeguard character like Oli.
RJ - 240% in singles with Samus? ***** doesn't die! :p
Doom - Sell-> repped NY. *****.
Shippo - You asked my age and where I live. You asked Snakeee for his number. I'm thinking...pedophile? :p
Mrdc - TL = mad sexy. Usmash ***** me hard. <3

Anyone else - I didn't get a single shoutout. No johns.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I have a few new ideas in mind on how to approach the matchup.
You did well against my Dedede with Falco when you were working on Falco. I recommend picking up Falco again, bringing back the Game and Watch, or learning Meta Knight from Brandon.

Anyone else - I didn't get a single shoutout. No johns.
You didn't enter singles.

My shoutouts are replaced with:

**** tripping. Good day.
Someone needs to show me how to do the no-tripping thing and tell me what I need to do it. I want no-tripping on at least for the finals.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
God dammit!!!!! I go there with 100% intentions of using and losing with PT and I get easily swayed by the crowd of people hating on me for not using Yoshi!! =(

Eff sonic!

Eff random egg rolls off the stage!

had lots of fun. Can't wait to come back stronger!!! =)

Shadow = hilarious

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
You commented on this during the doubles friendlies. $5 MM, Snake vs Marth? I'll actually be playing a main, and will actually take the match seriously. I really hope you're not judging player skill based on a few ghetto doubles friendlies. I noticed that Blackwaltz did a noticeable amount of roll dodging in the friendlies too, but i'm not gonna call him out on it, because it's just friendlies and I know he's a good player.
Perhaps. No offense meant by this, it was just that I heard so much good stuff about you, so when I saw you falling for simple traps, I was getting frustrated, just cause I really was eager to see what you can do. I don't think you're a bad player or anything by far, and of course I wouldn't just say, "Oh, I can beat Ether because I beat him in DOUBLES friendlies." Doesn't count for ****. I'm just eager to see what you're really made of!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
<_< How did I end up getting last place if I won a match in both singles and doubles? Shouldn't I theoretically be placed above the people who lost two in a row?

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Perhaps. No offense meant by this, it was just that I heard so much good stuff about you, so when I saw you falling for simple traps, I was getting frustrated, just cause I really was eager to see what you can do. I don't think you're a bad player or anything by far, and of course I wouldn't just say, "Oh, I can beat Ether because I beat him in DOUBLES friendlies." Doesn't count for ****. I'm just eager to see what you're really made of!
Oh, I see. I apologize if I came off as hostile. Let's get some 1v1 friendlies in this coming saturday. I could use the Marth experience in general.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
1: Atomsk- nice job today, not very surprising though since you **** XD
2: Inui- same as atomsk*
4: Shadow-fun Ike Vs Sonic matches. sorry I played like a ***** on delfino lol. You would have easily won with your MK against me anyway.
5: Snakeee- nice job as usual with teams and singles. you ZSS is too good for words.
5: Pierce7d- Great Set! Regardless of win or lose it was a lot of fun. btw what I had intended to do what run past you then run back and Fair you. Thinking about it now I'm sure you would have blocked then Fsmashed me off anyway so I think the tripping just ended it sooner lol. I had no intention of trying to stall the last 17 sec. You would have chased me anyway lol.
7: Blue- fun tournament.
7: bschung- I dont think we played once....so much for those wifi matches lol.
9: Izumi- weird
9: BlackWaltz- i need help with my psp and your not responding to me on AIM :(
9: Diem- cool guy, glad I met you.
13: Eazy- yet another cool player. When you were talking about snake(charater, not snakeee) I agreed with everything you said.
13: Ether- **** nice wolf. The snake match was close, cant say much for the wolf match though lol.
17: Ryko-Glad you went. We should play more in the future
17: Doom- fun frienldies.
17: Mrdc- nice TL. mirror dave and ask him to put up his TL that he carries around lol.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
1: Atomsk - Fun day as usual. I didn't get to play you in friendlies again. -_- Good **** in crews...I almost got a stock off you.
2: Inui - <3
3: Yes! - That **** was ****ing amazing.
4: Shadow - ProTip: Don't use the tag "Moo" against Yes!, he'll just use his cowtipping abilities to **** you.
5: Snakeee - Learn how to find the milk, noob.
5: Pierce7d - Hey, it's my favorite white boy! Good job getting 5th, and I heard your set with Inui was insanely close.
7: Blue - FIGHT ME SON!
7: bschung - Nice job beating Ether! I might carpool with you guys this weekend if that's okay with you. :3
9: Izumi - You suck at life. ):
9: BlackWaltz - What? 9th? C'mon Waltz, step it up son.
9: Diem - My hero. Pay for my WoW membership and I'll join. XD
9: Kai - Fun stuff in teams friendlies.
13: Eazy - YOUR SHEIK IS GAY! Haha, kidding. Falco/Sheik is probably one of the gayest matchups in the game, though...good job making it fun. My Lucario did so awfully against you. ;~;
13: Umbra - Pfft, who's this Umbra guy, knocking me out of brackets? XD Good stuff.
13: Ether - Never really got introduced to you, though I know who you are. We should play next time.
13: Eroe - Guessing this is PRiDE...gotta practice that PT, son.
17: Ryko - Your Ike is so fun to fight, even though I'm so awful at the matchup. I need a bit of practice with that. :p
17: Chill
17: RJ - Be the blue team next time you use Lucario in teams. XD **** mindgamed me so hard on Pokemon Stadium where it's all dark and stuff. No johns though.
17: Doom - ): I'm quite mad at how poorly I've been doing lately...anyone wanna drive up to Passaic County one day so we can practice? XD
17: Daichi - Dude, I could have sworn I saw you in school today. <_< Do you go to SJR in Montvale by any chance?
17: Mrdc - You ALMOST beat PRiDE, dude. Good ****.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
17: RJ - Be the blue team next time you use Lucario in teams. XD **** mindgamed me so hard on Pokemon Stadium where it's all dark and stuff. No johns though.
Nah I was begging for red team eventually because I kept losing track of who the **** was who, the only reason I fought rhyme's samus more often than not was because it was the only bright character on the screen, let's ignore the fact that meta knight and lucario dont look alike at all >_>

Top Bottom