• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BLIZZOBBLING! (New IC Infinite!)

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
I liked Blobbling more than anything I could possibly come up with.
100% in agreement with this.

I mean seriously, try saying this stuff out loud:

"No Wobbling OR Jabobbling."
"IT'S BLOBBLING TIME."
"Goddammit."
how can you NOT support blobbling?

edit: eurasian eaglel-owl hahaha

I can't stop chuckling now really

PEEF!

Smash Hero
The Headbutt>tilt>headbutt>Blizzard>repeat version = Blizzobblewobbling. Add the jab version in and you have Blizzobblewobblejabbobling.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
I can't imagine him banning it.

THis is hard.
that isnt really a good reason to ban wobbling. how about we ban sheiks combos because they are easy to perform but allow cf's combos because they are much harder?

not arguing against you just pointing out how flawed the entire logic of banning wobbling is.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
hey should we ban powersheilding? because if you powersheild everything it's really hard to do anything against them.

lets ban powersheilding cause it's broken.

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
Actually, ICG, the powershield can't break. I'm sorry.

And does anyone have a video or explanation of jabcancelockling? I've only heard of this just recently and have never seen it before o-o

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Seems easier to use even though I´ve yet to start trying it out, since it´s easier to tell if the timing is correct =)
("Blizzard of jabstice" anyone?)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
duck and then pull backwards to the lower buttom of your control stick and don't let go and you will have less lag on your jab and you can mash the crap out of it also wd to jab duck grab for max speed.

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
hey should we ban powersheilding? because if you powersheild everything it's really hard to do anything against them.

lets ban powersheilding cause it's broken.
Too good lol, and Smasher89 when you'll have tested it, tell me if it works in PAL please =)

Ps: all those name are terrible (but funny), the best one was whiteout I guess.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Probably works in Pal, tested in trainingmode and got to like 96% 5 with it from 0 yesterday in trainingmode.
But I´m very curious about at which % it becomes impossible to mash out of it, due to I often play a certain player who easily mashes out at like 70-80% normally when blizzarding (but that´s when I didn´t think of timing the jab, which could change it)...

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I can't do the auto jab-cancel at all. I'm sure im doing something wrong.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
just tilt the control stick down and backwards, like reverse survival DI, then press A, if tilted right you´ll jab and autojabcancel...

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I don't think it even needs to be desynced. Synced perfect jab cancels should be good enough to lock anything down.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Jab cancels are not airtight; there are 6 dead frames in between each iteration, so any character can roll out between them, and many have better options. Jab -> backswing might actually be better--I think there are only 5 dead frames in between the first jab and the backswing, and 6 between the backswing and another jab.

You might be able to bait rolls and follow them, but don't keep doing it or they will punish. Jab -> grab might sometimes catch people off guard, because although it is far from guaranteed, the single jab doesn't give them much time to react.

I'm not sure if desynched jab cancels are actually possible, because the time to input a jab for one Ice Climber might overlap with the window to input backswing for the other. (Desynched double jabs might be worth looking into...)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Whiteout doesn't lend itself to verbage at all.

I whiteouted that dude 4 times.

Nah.

I like the plays on wobbling.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
"Wobbles got white stuff all over the other guy and that's the only reason he won, how gay."

Oh boy I can see it now.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Although the word is commonly used to describe heavy snow and high winds, this is not a true "whiteout". The real "whiteouts" occur mostly in the Arctic and Antarctic during the spring, when snow is still deep on the ground and there is lots of daylight and surprisingly calm weather and excellent visibility. Whiteouts occur when rays of sunlight are bounced in all directions between bright white clouds, especially a thin layer of overcast, and bright snow or ice. Clean snow and ice reflects nearly 85% of incoming light. Falling snowflakes, suspended fog droplets or ice particles in the air would make conditions even worse. In a true whiteout, neither shadows, nearby objects, landmarks, nor clouds are discernible. All sense of direction, depth perception and even balance may be lost. Land and sky seem to blend, and the horizon disappears into a white nothingness. Whiteouts trick pilots and travelers into believing down is up and far is near.

-wikipedia

Ballistics

Smash Champion
I just think it would be a good idea to prevent association between this infinite and wobbling, because they are so different, so if you call it blobbling, players are going to say well its the same thing as wobbling, ban.

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
Well, might as well call it "magusing" since it was his idea, and "wobbling" is named as such because it was named after him.

Top Bottom