• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BlizzCon 2021 Announcements

blizzcon2021.jpg

BlizzCon 2021 brought out a blitzkrieg of announcements, including numerous games that have Nintendo Switch releases confirmed. The updates include the following:
  • The Blizzard Arcade Collection launched yesterday. It is available on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. It includes The Lost Vikings, Blackthorne, and Rock N Roll Racing with new features added
  • Diablo 2 Resurrected, a remake of Diablo 2, will be releasing on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Nintendo Switch
  • Overwatch 2, coming out on PC, Switch, and other consoles, will have more updates coming soon.
  • Diablo 4 gave a first look at the rogue class.
  • A new expansion for Hearthstone, including a new Mercenaries mode, and an upcoming expansion with over 135 new cards.
  • Patch 9.1 for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands
  • World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Classic will be the next expansion for World of Warcraft Classic
More information on BlizzCon's announcements can be read here. (Thanks IGN)

Author's Note: I want Diablo 2 Resurrected yesterday. I'll probably give it a go. How about you? Any announcements that excite you? Let us know in the comments!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

I read WoW news and I immediately clicked. Glad to see they're going farther with classic. I need to read up on how they're gonna handle BC though. I'm hoping that you have the option of porting your character over, or keeping them on the vanilla server. I liked taking my time with vanilla, I do not want to suddenly be forced to start power leveling and then suddenly make all old content irrelevant for me as no one else wants to bother with it anymore.

Top Bottom