• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blissey joins the Pokemon Unite roster

Blissey_Unite.jpg

It's been about a month since Pokemon Unite launched on Switch, and the second additional character is already being added to the roster - Blissey. Blissey's release will be August 18th, this Wednesday. This comes just two weeks after the previous character, Gardevoir, was added to the game. The official announcement can be viewed below:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Blissey will be the fourth support character to join the Pokemon Unite roster, joining the ranks of Mr. Mime, Eldegoss, and Wigglytuff. Her Unite move is Bliss Assistance, which lets Blissey protect an ally from incoming attacks.

That's not all either, fans of the game still have Blastoise to look forward to, and based on how soon we got Gardevoir and Blissey, it may not be that long of a wait.

Credits:
Editing & Writing: Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa , @Zerp
Graphics: @Zerp
Social: @Zerp

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Looks like I've a new Mon to get my hands on. Was going to nab Eldegoss, which I probably will but eager to try out Blissey to give my Lax streak since launch a rest XD

Top Bottom