• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blippi.gg - Open source Super Smash Bros. Melee software hub for playing and creating.

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110
Hey everyone!

I've created Blippi.gg - a hub for all things Melee. You can think of this as a hub for anything Melee playing, streaming, or creating related. It's also a helpful resource for newcomers who are looking to get into the scene.

Here's the site:

http://blippi.gg

Enjoy!

tuck :)

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
TUCK#214
This resource is great. Reminded me I really should've gotten the Slippi Desktop app a long time ago lol.
Hoping a lot of newcomers get shown this site since it directs to basically anything you need. If I ever meet someone asking how to play Slippi, I'll send them to Blippi.

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110
Leffen featured blippi.gg in his latest video! :)

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Hey, I noticed that the green screen code is one your website. That code has been very useful and allowed me to make this.

Is there any way this code can be modified to allow me to enable the green screen during one of my Slippi replays? Also, is there any way that one could greenscreen just the background, so that the stage appears as well? This would open up a lot of new possibilities for streamers and video producers.

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110
Hey, I noticed that the green screen code is one your website. That code has been very useful and allowed me to make this.

Is there any way this code can be modified to allow me to enable the green screen during one of my Slippi replays? Also, is there any way that one could greenscreen just the background, so that the stage appears as well? This would open up a lot of new possibilities for streamers and video producers.
That's a great idea. I'm not sure yet. Sorry I don't have a great answer for you yet, but you're seriously onto something here. Nice work on the video.

Top Bottom