• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West BLG Smash Tarn #45

BLG Smash Tarn #45
Posted by Jaguarandine
Benicia Public Library
Saturday, March 2, 2024 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, March 2, 2024 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Jaguarandine

Smash Journeyman
The next tournament is this weekend on Saturday! Made some changes to the stagelist. Also, there are prizes this month. Check out the first post for more details.

Jaguarandine

Smash Journeyman
I got a little lax updating, but we did have tournament last month (Smash Tarn #20). Congrats to Ghostman who ended up winning.

The next tournament is in 10 days on Saturday, January 15th. I'll update the first post with the details.

Last edited:

Jaguarandine

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone. We've continued with the online series for the last several months, but Smash Tarn #25 is going to be our first in-person tourney after a long hiatus. I'll update the first post later.

Jaguarandine

Smash Journeyman
As it says in the first post, posting here or registering and Smash.gg is good enough. The day of the tournament we'll confirm the signups on Smash.gg.

Check the first post for additional information.

Jaguarandine

Smash Journeyman
Fixed a couple of issues:

First, you shouldn't need a Discord account to sign up on start.gg now.
Second, the start.gg page incorrectly stated that signups were at 4. They're at 1. Corrected.
Finally, no pizza this time. Maybe next month!

Top Bottom