• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West BLG Smash Tarn #45

BLG Smash Tarn #45
Posted by Jaguarandine
Benicia Public Library
Saturday, March 2, 2024 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, March 2, 2024 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

TheElementalCow

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 6474 2850 7998
You're talking about Super Street Fighter 2 (SSF2)?
no. I didn't even know that was a game until you mentioned it. Im talking about Super Smash Flash 2. The only reason I bring it up is because it is a pretty competitive game. Now I know this most likely isn't possible because you would need alot of PC's to host it like the previous one. But I thought that I might have added that as a suggestion. Also won't be at the tournament.

Jaguarandine

Smash Journeyman
TheElementalCow TheElementalCow I guess I'm showing my age then. I didn't know there was a sequel to Smash Flash 1. Yeah, we won't be playing it; we don't have the necessary computers. Last year, we experimented with Pokken, but no one bit. I'm considering Rivals of Aether and maybe Brawhalla

Jaguarandine

Smash Journeyman
Hi! Tourney started at 5 and was supposed to start at 4. You probably won't make it. However, we have plenty of casuals and some snacks if you're on your way.

Jaguarandine

Smash Journeyman
Next tournament is on 420! Signups won't start until 5, so that means the tournament probably won't start until 6. See you there!

Enrique Martinez-Cruz

Smash Rookie
Yo Phil when’s the next tournament? We’re bringing a new member and he’s itching to come to this one but wants to know the date for his work schedule hopefully you can book it soon Phil no rush

Jaguarandine

Smash Journeyman
Currently deciding between the 18th, 26th, and 27th. Most people are voting for the 18th, so we'll probably go with that.

Enrique Martinez-Cruz

Smash Rookie
Phil can you hang on to a gray controller that’s missing the rubber padding, it’s gray joystick is undamaged I let saucysavage borrow it but forgot to give it back please and thanks!

Last edited:

Jaguarandine

Smash Journeyman
Short notice everyone, but we're 90% doing the June tournament this Saturday on the 2nd. One of our best players, SharkToast (Sheik, Ness, Diddy) is moving so this is his farewell tournament. Start time would be around 12 or 1. Let me know if you are able to attend.

Last edited:

CarrotTooAteToo

Smash Rookie
Just wondering, how many people do you guys usually play with? Is there a best time/date to come with a good turnout? I'd love to find a decent tournament to play in!

Top Bottom