• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazing Player, Cinderace for Smash!

Cinderace

Smash Rookie
Please add me to the support list too!

I would really like Cinderace in Smash Bros Ultimate. I really enjoy his character design and such, a lot.
I can imagine the staff would give him a really interesting move-set in Smash Bros, especially with Pyro Ball!

Last edited:

HansShotFirst20

Smash Ace
NNID
HanShot1st
Just want to check if you wanna be on the support list?
I wouldn't mind Cinderace, but idk if I want to be counted among the people rooting for her -- there are other pokemon reps I'd prefer (Zacian as a Sw/Sh rep, Grovyle as a Mystery Dungeon rep, or Cynthia as a rep for a Gen IV remake that's totally 100% happening)

NeonVoid

Smash Journeyman
Feliciafan is a YT channel that does really awesome speculative movesets (check out the Sol Badguy and Nightmare ones), who was gonna do a Cinderace video a while back but delayed it so he can see the G-Max form in action first.
Oof, what if Cinderace gets confirmed for Smash before his G-Max form comes out?

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I wouldn't mind Cinderace, but idk if I want to be counted among the people rooting for her -- there are other pokemon reps I'd prefer (Zacian as a Sw/Sh rep, Grovyle as a Mystery Dungeon rep, or Cynthia as a rep for a Gen IV remake that's totally 100% happening)
Understandable. If you ever want to be added just let me know.

NeonVoid

Smash Journeyman
If a Grass type gets added, it will probably be Rillaboom, but I want to see Sceptile too

NeonVoid

Smash Journeyman
Whoever did the moveset on page 1, nice job! But how would Cinderace be able to use so many moves?

Trevenant

Smash Lord
Whoever did the moveset on page 1, nice job! But how would Cinderace be able to use so many moves?
It’s pretty obvious... If you mean the first one then that’s just the basic control spread of smash while the second has the same with a gimmick tacked on

NeonVoid

Smash Journeyman
I didnt make the libero moveset. That was made by LightKnight, as it says in the thread. The of in my question was a typo.
Oh, that makes sense. I made one of the libero movesets on page 1, thanks for clearing that up!

Brodemmars

Smash Apprentice
Well it’s official you guys the Pokémon anime is getting a raboot. Didn’t think we’d get here so soon, but I guess TPC felt that it was time for a change of pace.

Brodemmars

Smash Apprentice
Means either it will stay that way or cinderace will be here in a few seasons. (Judging by how long this show looks to go for)
With how fast things are developing in the show, with Scorbunny evolving so quickly, Ash and Go both picking up powerful mons for their teams, another tournament happening soon, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if TPC is planning to introduce Cinderace by the time the Expansion Pass rolls out in order to promote it and showcase Cinderace's Gigantamax form.

Last edited:

NeonVoid

Smash Journeyman
With how fast things are developing in the show, with Scorbunny evolving so quickly, Ash and Go both picking up powerful mons for their teams, another tournament happening soon, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if TPC is planning to introduce Cinderace by the time the Expansion Pass rolls out in order to promote it and showcase Cinderace's Gigantamax form.
And that's when they pop in Cinderace for Smash

Brodemmars

Smash Apprentice
Looks like Sakurai is putting FP2 development on hold until this virus situation blows over. Do you guys think that TPC will do the same and the Expansion Pass will also be delayed?

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Looks like Sakurai is putting FP2 development on hold until this virus situation blows over. Do you guys think that TPC will do the same and the Expansion Pass will also be delayed?
Depends how far they are into it. If they're near complete, I don't think so, but the offices will still close either way due to corona.

NeonVoid

Smash Journeyman
Idk why everyone is saying its been delayed. It might be. Development wont be put on hold unless someone in the facility gets the virus. Besides that, expansion pass probably wont get delayed,

NeonVoid

Smash Journeyman
I thought they posted officially saying it was delayed
No, it's just highly likely. Production hasn't officially been put on hold, last time I checked. If anything, there is basically a Nintendo Direct confirmed for next week, so we might at least get a trailer for it. For all we know, well get a DLC fighter before production is paused

Brodemmars

Smash Apprentice
The intro for today's episode is still same, after last week's major developments I was kind of expecting them to at least update it and replace Scorbunny with Raboot. Oh well.

NeonVoid

Smash Journeyman
The intro for today's episode is still same, after last week's major developments I was kind of expecting them to at least update it and replace Scorbunny with Raboot. Oh well.
It's always possible that it wont be updated. This could mean that Cinderace will arrive sooner than we expect, and then the intro would get updated

Brodemmars

Smash Apprentice
It's always possible that it wont be updated. This could mean that Cinderace will arrive sooner than we expect, and then the intro would get updated
Well if that ends up being the case, I guess it would be fine if the next opening skips Raboot to show Cinderace.

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
I don't particularly want a gen 8 pokemon for smash but if we had to get one, i'd probably pick Cinderace (Though a "Trainer" type character to represent all 3 would be ideal), you can count me in.

NeonVoid

Smash Journeyman
I have an idea, hear me out.

They release Cinderace with the Galar Stadium. What if they made the stage like Poke Floats from Melee, where you could move around on Dynamax Pokemon

Sakurai can take my money AND my soul if that happens

Last edited:

NeonVoid

Smash Journeyman
Their barely able to pack two dynamax/gigantamax, maybe three, but to fit that many means it must be ginormous
In the anime, the stadium seems to be a tad bigger, and Sakurai's team could make adjustments too

NeonVoid

Smash Journeyman
Just saw the Direct today and I’m pretty hyped.
Me too! So the next character is from ARMS (probably Spring Man), but if someone gets announced and released in June, what if they also announce a Pokemon rep, alongside the Isle of Armor DLC?

Brodemmars

Smash Apprentice
Me too! So the next character is from ARMS (probably Spring Man), but if someone gets announced and released in June, what if they also announce a Pokemon rep, alongside the Isle of Armor DLC?
There's a high chance (assuming that the virus doesn't slow down development), Nintendo characters definitely have a better shot now that ARMS of all things is getting a rep.

RandysRage

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere between the North and South Poles
With the ARMS character announcement, I'm now more convinced than ever that we're getting a Sword/Shield rep and with Scorbunny/Raboot being prominent in the anime (like a certain wrestlecat was last season), my money is on Cinderace getting in; its Gigantamax form would make for a perfect Final Smash and it would be quite interesting to have a fighter with a soccer motif.

Feel free to add me to the support list :)

Last edited:

NeonVoid

Smash Journeyman
With the ARMS character announcement, I'm now more convinced than ever that we're getting a Sword/Shield rep and with Scorbunny/Raboot being prominent in the anime (like a certain wrestlecat was last season), my money is on Cinderace getting in; its Gigantamax form would make for a perfect Final Smash and it would be quite interesting to have a fighter with a soccer motif.

You know how Chrom is in Robin's final smash? What if they did that with Cinderace, where all three starters attack?

MajestyIndigo

Smash Ace

I'm don't really watch the anime anymore but were Incineroar, Greninja ect. prominent in it ?

Top Bottom