• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BlazBlue Styled Sonic Fighting Game (Unnamed Project)

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Unnamed Sonic Project

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone. Some of you may remember me from Twitter, via my original post of this image: https://twitter.com/Solbliminal/status/916127775752257536 I'm currently working on a 3 v 3 Sonic fighter project. Above is a mock-up using the Green Hill Zone Stage from Dengeki Bunko as a back drop to give people an idea of where we are trying to go with this project visually.

We have a small group of talented people who are seeking to expand as much as possible so that we can make this project a reality. We do currently have:

• 2 Sprite Artists
  • A handful of artists
  • A list of musicians and voice actors who have offered to contribute
  • 2 Programmers
Each of these areas are covered, but we are always looking to expand as to make the project move along faster.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Looking good! Do you plan to use similar mechanics and inputs to Blazblue too or will the game also take inspiration from Smash Bros?
Could I request Excalibur Sonic, Chaos Zero, Infinite and Rosy the Rascal (AKA Clasic Amy) as characters please?

adventurepuffYT

Smash Rookie
Definitely going to play it if its free can i suggest metal sonic, metal sonic 3.0, and metal emperor from sonic heroes.

Last edited:

Resasomasu

Smash Rookie
NNID
Resasomasu
Composer here and I would like to contribute to the project if possible. Any information on where to apply and what you need just let me know.

Top Bottom