• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle - Can't Escape From Crossing Fate!

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
A crossover tag-team fighting game featuring characters from Arc System Work's BlazBlue, Atlus's Persona 4 Arena, French Bread's Under Night In-Birth - and the biggest shocker of them all - Rooster Teeth's own anime web series, RWBY!

We're nearly a month away from the full release on PS4, Switch, & Steam - for North America with EU likely to follow soon after! There's more yet to come by EVO too, with an additional guest character heavily hinted by Mori in the future. Feel free to discuss the characters, gameplay, mechanics, etc. here!

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Welp, I have my reservations about some of the roster choices as well, mainly a lot of glaring BB omissions. Looks like I'll be locked outta Tao until Arc Sys drops an Extend or something. ;^;

Just going by the demo, I think I had the most fun with the UNIEL four. Waldstein & Gordeau have some ridiculous range & combos, so I expect them to haunt the meta early on. But I seem to be gravitating to Hyde especially.

Top Bottom