• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Blathers' Blathers: Villager Hitbox / Frame Data and Other Research

jmjb

Smash Apprentice
NNID
anhJer
I believe villagers up smash fireworks can be partially pocketed, since fox is able to reflect them.

jmjb

Smash Apprentice
NNID
anhJer
I'm curious about villagers NAir, I know it comes out at frame 3, does the jump animation require any frames before I can perform a NAir? from a stand position on the map, can I go from standing to NAir in 3 frames? or does jump require frames to happen before I can NAir.
another way to put this, does NAir and jab out of shield hit the opponent at the same frame?

Veen.

Plant. Water. Chop.
NNID
VeenStache711
Had a random thought the other day, so I felt like asking: As far as Stale Move Negation, do attacks stale when they hit Villager's tree? It would seem silly if they do, because then you could just hypothetically grow a tree and spam jab to refresh your other moves, right?

Edit: Answer to my own question, attacks that hit the tree are not added to the stale move queue, so the tree can't be used to stale or refresh moves.

Last edited:

W.A.C.

Smash Ace
Is there any list I can find of Villager's true combos out of down throw? His down throw combos seem to vary a ton depending on character size, weight, and fall speed. Example: Down Throw to Down Tilt registers as a true combo against Shiek in training mode from 0-5%, but that doesn't work on most of the roster.

Is there any list I can find of Villager's true combos out of down throw? His down throw combos seem to vary a ton depending on character size, weight, and fall speed. Example: Down Throw to Down Tilt registers as a true combo against Shiek in training mode from 0-5%, but that doesn't work on most of the roster.
I will work on this

Villager param 18-16 confirms my calculated values for Lloid damage while riding! It provides multipliers of ×2.3 for standard Lloid, ×2.4 for Liftoff Loid, and ×1.2 for Pushy Lloid, which all yield my numbers right down to the decimal point.

Additionally, I was able to find the param for Lloid HP, which was 18-21. This confirms the flat value of exactly 12% HP that I had calculated for all Lloid variations.

Last edited:
Top Bottom