• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blade Of Impulse (A marth Combo Video)

Pine

Smash Ace
try fighting against diff chars combos on falco get really...old....

also idk if he was half assing cuz he wasnt teching much or DIing great....

metroid1117

Smash Master
I thought it was a good video; I enjoyed watching it. I like your commandments :).

By the way, Kizzu would use more UAirs when playing against a Falco, as well as FAir -> UAir (in the same short-hop) -> UTilt. Keep up the good work.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
It needs more cowbell
lol Kirbstir being Kirbstir. :p

Pine I wasn't Half-assing at all. I know you don't mean disrespect at all so don't take this post that way please. Though it is hard to play 100% perfectly all the time. Trust me, I was trying to DI and smash DI as well as tech, but it just didn't work in my favor is all.

It is a combo video after all lolz.

I think the quality is pretty good toom it flows nicely with the song, and the ending credits are pretty good.

Though it's the SONG that just made the joint so awesome... it just... it's hard to explain how the song pulls this stuff together.

Also, the bomb combo on Puzzle (link), kicked ***.

Top Bottom