• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Shadow and Blood Falcon for Smash?

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
I remember back in the project M days, there was a poll about changing Ganondorf to have more unique moves (which they did) and then use the "old" model to be replaced with Black Shadow. I was very much in favor of that.

With that being said, for the F-Zero franchise it would have been nice to have more representation for them. Having Blood Falcon as the Echo Fighter of Captain Falcon and then using Black Shadow as the more Ganondorf model to be a "semi clone."

However, with the changes to Ganondorf's standard attacks that uses his sword, it now is very unlikely to see Black Shadow being included as that Semi Clone. Personally, I still think Ganondorf's moveset should change to relfect more of his character instead of a Semi-Clone of Falcon.

Also, unfortunately, the F-Zero has been frozen since the GameCube days, so I don't see a focus being put back into F-ZERO.

In the later future, if Smash is ever rebuilt to make major changes, and F-ZERO becomes relevant again, that would be a nice addition and change.

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I feel that with the return of OOT Ganondorf, we could have gotten true Ganondorf. I like that he attacks with the Space World Sword now, but I think he should have been given new specials and a Final Smash. I would have then ported the old Ganondorf moveset to Black Shadow who would probably have Captain Falcon's FS but with his car.

Who knows, Black Shadow might still happen and have him be Meleedorf with a different Final Smash.

Top Bottom