• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bit.trip

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
BIT.TRIP is personally one of the best Wii ware titles I've known. Even though i haven't played it yet. I watched some walkthroughs and got really interested. They had a demo of the first game and when i played it, i thought "now is the time to buy some points."

There are six games in total:
BEAT
CORE
VOID
RUNNER
FATE
FLUX (the final game)

If you played all of them but *spoiler* don't understand the ending of the bit.trip series, Here's a little something....

Everything comes from something.
We were before we became. From life comes rhythm, and from rhythm comes life.
We are beings of information.
Everything is a conduit for learning.
We communicate in bits and bytes.
And we will return to something once we become nothing.
After our
BIT.TRIP is complete.

I hope this helps for the people who think there's a "trigger" to the real ending of flux.:)

4/12/11: I tweeted gaijin games (creator of BIT.TRIP) about their games going out for the 3DS. Their response?
"We do! http://t.co/h4puG0e" The poster has CommanderVideo in a 3D format.

So, Discuss here for every bit.trip fan out there.

Cheers!​

CoinedLuck

Smash Cadet
Hey, this is 7 years later. I've played all the Bit.Trip games and I've always uniquely loved them since the early 2010s. The only one I haven't played is Flux, but I've already watched videos of it, including its amazing ending. He might be my number one pick for Smash. Commander Video isn't getting much popularity, especially among the Smash community, so it would seem weird for him to make it in the game. But dreams can come true.

Top Bottom