• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Birdo Trophy

S l o X

Smash Champion
Still having trouble getting this with my lack of coins.

What is the easiest way to get COINS? I've already got everything else in the game besides this annoyingly random trophy and after I get this I'll be set. :D

Kantō

Smash Champion
i always have 9999 coins just from playing so much i think. im pretty sure you get coins just from playing matches and other one player modes.

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
Try doing Adventure a few times? You get trophies and coins. o:

On another note,
I hate the Birdo trophy.

Kantō

Smash Champion
im only missing like 20 trophies or something like that. and its the last challenge i have to complete before everything in the game is finished. but i hate sitting there and playing that stupid coin launching game.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
that was the 3rd one I got. I,m only missing like 5 but there not from the loto. Just beat stuff or play matches It adds up retartly fast when playing friends

S l o X

Smash Champion
Okay, after playing Adventure about 8 times through I managed to run into the Birdo Trophy twice.

The first time I ran into it : During the racing part of F-zero place. It was right under me when the cars came and knocked me to FINISH/COMPLETE and I was like "WWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!". Played twice more and then I managed to get it :DD

Thanks guys!
-SLOX

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Just edit your posts.

The reason I recommended Classic mode is because in Race to the Finish, if you make it all the way to the exit to the right, You get 5 whole coins.

Kantō

Smash Champion
my bad didnt realize i was in melee threads. i guess the lottery coin thing is.....easier?

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I got 9999 coins when I was going for a record on the end credits.
I replayed adventure mode so many times until I got to my goal (190 if anyone cares).

I agree that lottery is easier than Coin Launcher, but it is alot more boring. The only thing Launcher was missing IMO was the ability to grab CDs.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I prefer lottery to Coin Launcher. It takes way too long to do anything in Coin Launcher, and after a while Coin Launcher gets super repetitive and boring anyways. It takes minimal effort to do anything in the lottery.

You get coins for vs. KOs, I believe. If all else fails, get two humans (or a human and a level 1 CPU), punch one of them off the stage repeatedly.

Then you just spam 20 coins in the lottery until you get the trophy.

Magnezone92

Smash Rookie
im only missing like 20 trophies or something like that. and its the last challenge i have to complete before everything in the game is finished. but i hate sitting there and playing that stupid coin launching game.
How many trophies are there really? I have about 283.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I had all the trophies except those stupid japan only Mario and Yoshi trophies that you can only get with a game shark.

But my file got erased and my backup only had all the characters and trophies you get through the vending machine.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
You are missing 10.

2 of them are event (or action replay) only.
Actually there are 290 in the game (U.S)
293 in japanese version
U can of course action replay them, or get a japanese GC and japanese version of the game...
The 3 trophies are:
Samus Unmasked
Mario riding Yoshi
And IDK how to spell the other one, its like tamagon?

Marshall.SoLongArletta

Smash Rookie
Still having trouble getting this with my lack of coins.

What is the easiest way to get COINS? I've already got everything else in the game besides this annoyingly random trophy and after I get this I'll be set. :D
the more smash attacks you use the more coins you get, when you finish a match if you look in the upper right hand corner it will show you exactly how many coins you got from the match

Top Bottom