• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Biggest facepalm, broken system

Silask20

Smash Apprentice
Was trying to get my krool to elite smash almost there and thrown into a match that had items on. Which how could i expect that? Hasnt happened all day, i have itemd turned OFF.

Anyways it was against some trash spamus that only shot charge shots and threw items around that always had pokeballs spawn right under him conveniently. (Why id never play with items on, luck is never in my corner and quite frankly, they’re not fun)

So instead of dealing with it left immediately after my first stock lost to some legendary pokemon that chases u and ignites u killing st 60%

Thanks for the ban I dont deserve just wanted to use some of that time to say this is ridiculous.

And that items in this game make to much of a difference. At least in melee they were more flavorful than impactful.

Oh and also if I have items turned off, I expect to be put in matches where they are turned OFF. I can wait a few extra minutes for the system to find someone. Id rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty fork than play with items on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom