• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BIG CHEESE 3 SHOUTOUTS

Jamwa

Smash Champion
OMFG :colorful:
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT HAS BEEN 3 YEARS SINCE IVE BEEN IN SA!!!
THAT SUCKED :044: AND IM OVERJOYED TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO VISIT AGAIN!!!

ok lmao well since it's been like a similar amount of years since ive actually used these boards i think this is super appropriate...

:054: SHOUTOUTS :054: (ulti)

Taicho: Yes you get number one even though we didn't speak really all that much. You did an amazing job and somehow even beat me in pools while having so much to do for a whole week!!! May this be the first of many more majors that you run spectacularly, and when you aren't so busy, YOU OWE ME SOME FRIENDLIES :3

asa: it was lovely meeting u & your kirby goes so hard, thank u for humbling me in our friendlies afterwards and making me feel very lucky for somehow beating you in pools.. you will definitely get me at the next major x)

KyoKyle: what a close set!! it was such a nailbiting last hit and our match definitely reminded me of what it's like to really feel the pressure of a major. if we ever meet again we can grab some games for sure

Whissle: why do u have to be so fun to play against >_< how am i meant to try and win!?!?!

LJ: the ****ing MENACE. a true lucas player, we all have it in us. i know u think of me as kind of a sage of the pond variety. and i love seein ya at majors coz u always bring up the energy of everyone around u, it's rlly what smash is about :awesome:

Owen: u are an absolute treasure & u give me (& im sure every1 else) the realest vibes. there's not much else to say honestly, i just rlly love it when youre around & i will need to visit perth aye

Lyoko: another lucas homie!!!! i know we didn't rlly get to play coz u were so busy, & i didn't rlly buy anything coz im afraid of scrumpling the prints, but next time we meet we will surely do both things! i would love 2 commission a mr saturn & order some printz if that's something you ever venture into doing, and im SO EXCITED to experience how u play lucas in the best matchup (the :132:)

Phoebe: im so glad to have gotten brunch & watched some ENA with u, somehow i think you were the only one to enjoy it but i guess i never realized how refined & sophisticated one's tastes must be to appreciate that aesthetic.

Soggz: the ylink was tight. hands down my favourite games to play all weekend, and we didn't even get to play that much. i will do my very best to make it to pissmass 3 because its been EVEN LONGER since ive been to QLD and i love it there too.

Nyaa: omg you are a VIBE MACHINE. i am so glad to meet you in person it is my dream to one day boogie with u again :194:

Taco: thank u thank u thank uuuuuu for organizing such awesome nights for everyone to enjoy themselves and then somehow even having us over afterwards. i dont think i would have had half as much fun if it wasn't for you. much much much love :love:

Andre: responsible for the other half of all my fun, it is always so good to c u & i know we r kindred spirits just around for vibing with others & not so much the competitiveness. i am going to miss you so much :love:

Ghost: :ultswordfighter: cheers for showin every1 the brawler in u WITHOUT picking brawler. hehe

Heaven: Thank u for barking with me when ghost was winning :210:

Noot: grrrrrr.... grrrrrrrrrrRRUFRUFURFURUF BOWWOWO

Sice: honestly such a chiller i am very glad to have talked to u about tekken, commentary, & getting cancelled. i rlly hope that at the next major maybe we can **** around in tekken & m-maaybe... πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ πŸ₯Ί w-we can comms... no..thats stupid...im stupid...nvm

StabbyJ: how u are managing comms and talking for like 3 hours on top 6 straight and fixing everyones gamer posture (need u to backbreaker me sometime) AND hosting a rlly good night for everyone is a mystery. smash dads r built different 4 sure. or maybe its the SA in u

Aetos: we had such a good talk at medium (?) cheese; i forget what that tourney was called but it was on the balcony at SA uni and i think i really needed that or none of my SA nostalgia would have been sated. u are a top bloke and i look forward to metting u again

Bombo: thank u for liking my shirt :3 and thank u for being u :love:

Stawz: u honestly have the makings for becoming like super ****ing consistent and good in tournaments. ur playstyle is RARE but in a good way. i said it but ill say it again, ive never been made to feel like a MASHER. im HUMBLED.

Yosh4: :ness: thx for gettin into some games with me & LJ that brought me back to like 2012 when all the psi kids would get on a setup during the brawl days & we'd just play for hours hahaha. i dont wanna sound like i've got anything against ezycole, he is from my state after all, but i still wanted u 2 win for :starman:MAGIC NATION:starman2:. those dtilts were ROBBED

:143: THE SADBOYS :090:

KAIZA: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUSCAT:πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ί
MR GORE:🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲
JASBEUGS: 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲
SCRADADDY:🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲
BAILEY:🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲
DONUT:🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲
LOVE U ALL 4EVER

Last edited:

Pudgetalks

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Anchorboy7
Stealing this thread so I dont **** up the AUNZ board :sick:

-- Andre & Nick --
Tysm for housing me, I feel like we had some really meaningful chats and was able to talk about a lot of things that had been brewing in my mind for a while and that was very cathartic :)
U 2 are sick ***** and i had such a good time just vibing in your living room.

-- Ernest --
Always love hanging with my morty, but especially so this trip. Shame we didnt find horses but i promise to take you out to my farm and we can drink beer, listen to berserk 1997 ost and look at horses and other farm animals

-- Keutz --
Was a blast meeting you finally, you're a naturally very funny person to be around and enjoyed my time with you tremendously. Even with your very outwardly funny guy exterior i think I got to see a side of you that was very thoughtful and maybe a bit unsure of himself as a TO. This cant really be avoided when you're the figure head for a large group of people with wildly different backgrounds, but i think you should back yourself more as every person Ive talked to about you only has only had good things to say.

-- Chef --
After our times in the ausmash pixelmon trenches i was honeslty kind of nervous about meeting you in person. Luckily at the medium cheese i got to meet an incredibly funny and bright lad who I had a great time being around all weekend. Don't forget to tell your girlfriend about refold.la

-- Jess the Bartender --
Although the time we spent together was short you were a great time to be around, I look forward to meeting you again.

-- Taicho, Kai, Flow Rats and the Rest of the TO Team --
You guys did an amazing job, even with the issues that you faced in the day, and I wanted to thabk you for facilitating the most fun I've had in almost 4 years.

-- Stabbyj --
You hurt me so bad but I just cannot get away, thank you for probably the best sleep I've had in upwards of a year.

-- My Air BnB --
I'm sorry for snoring

-- Reuben --
I'm sorry we didnt get a chance to properly put our bodies in the ring, I'll make sure to find the time next major

-- Ella & Mapes --
I was so thrilled to hear you were both coming and I was right to be, had an amazing time with you two all weekend, sorry for being such a humongous pest.

-- Dvojak --
Next time i play you in doubles i wont go easy on you:75M:

-- Sriks --
You're the goat and Always will be in my heart man. Love your #1 fan Finklestein Gorman

-- Piccolo Skooks --
It hurt losing to you in pools but you're the one I don't really mind losing to. Glad to see you make deep bracket runs again.

-- Jon --
Always a good time when you're around Jon, i still have your laugh permanently burnt into my brain. Glad you're not washed.

-- Jamie --
As always thanks for the dubs and the hangs. Hope im in a top 8 crowd with you again with a working voice so i can let my dog out.

Edit: knew i forgot someone big ups to the tas boys you were actually such a funny group to be around, hope to see you guys up at the mainland more

Big shout to anyone ive probably forgotten love you all <3

Last edited:
Top Bottom