• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Bidou, what characters benefit from it the most?

roysrevengefgc

Smash Apprentice
NNID
roysrevengefgc
Recently I have been reading a lot about bidoi Tech along with studying what characters character's it benefits the most. It seems like there are only a handful of characters that actually benefit from using this Tech. Does anyone know I have a list of the specific characters that benefit from bidou Tech?

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
I want to say there is a lot of characters that Bidou can help out, it's just that players are unwilling to switch their controls and playstyles. They may see it as too extreme of a change. Some players are able to use Bidou well and make it look really attractive.

I'd say to practice it and put a lot of time into if you are really considering to use it. I am also of the opinion that Bidou may not be of much use to you if you are not comfortable with your fundamentals; think of the players that use perfect pivots during button checks or when they are not in danger of being attacked, yet the technique is absent from their regular gameplay. A.k.a they only used it to show off.

Good luck.

Crosstails20

Smash Journeyman
Bidou takes a lot of practice and dedication, but if you are going to use it, Captain Falcon, Roy, Marth, Lucina, Greninja, Cloud, Pikachu, Little Mac, Speed Shulk, Yoshi, and Fox are good to great choices to use.

I would use it, but my memory is sub-par and text guides only go so far because I can't access most smash videos during school where it is the only place I can play smash 4.

Last edited:

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Bidou's benefits are hardly worth the effort honestly. You don't even see top players using it very often

Last edited:
Top Bottom