• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Bi Weekly Donatos (Melee)

Bi Weekly Donatos (Melee)
Posted by Chyre5753
Dublin,Ohio
Friday, August 26, 2016 - 05:00 PM
Until: Friday, August 26, 2016 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Chyre5753

Smash Rookie
----------------------------------------Feat: The Powell Smash Crew (PS)

Donatos is a Bi Weekly tournament with many friendly faces and nice pizza too(shout outs to donatos)
its really fun to play with everyone. maybe we'll add PM and Smash 4 but thats up to the TO (ill edit the page if we do.)
pls come down if you live in the midwest or wanna come from all the way from the west coast(unlikely)

notable entries:
Drephen
Papa
Hanky Panky

ViciousMistress

Smash Rookie
Anyone going to this on July 15 ? I just moved to the area and would love to visit if anyone can come :) I don't have many friends here so it would be awesome to meet other gamers

dfoster

Smash Rookie
Anyone who played at the recorded setup last night, the videos are up in this playlist. Apologies for bad video quality. For some reason, the GC-capture card-TV setup stopped working after Losers Semifinals, so there aren't recordings after that.

[Round 1] Surfing Pikachu vs Jerd
[Round 2] Papa vs Jerd
[Round 3] Papa vs Ash *
[Round 3] Get Loose vs Vrexill *
[Round 4] Papa vs Get Loose
[Losers Round 4] Beck vs notMitch
[Losers Round 5] Get Loose vs notMitch
[Losers Semifinals] CorncobKing vs notMitch

* For Papa vs Ash and Get Loose vs Vrexill, have annotations on to see the scores update, since I was playing a set and couldn't update them.

Skippycat28

Smash Rookie
Contact me on here or facebook (Ash Bean) if anyone has questions, as I'm one of the two T.O's that run this. Set ups are always appreciated.
Are you doing smash 4 yet cuz that's the reason I would come
As for this, we still need set ups and TV's for Smash 4, so if you're willing to bring a set up notify me and I can start planning this out.

Top Bottom