• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beware a crushing unbearable fate: Bewear for Smash!

GravelerChamp60

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, hopefully there are some fans out there who would want Bewear as a playable character. He is definitely unique in appearence and would certainly hug the whole roster to death.​

RustyRemains

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-1666-4551-3124
Bewear is my favourite Pokémon so it would be awesome for sure but sadly I think there's a lot of Pokemon that have a bigger chance

I'm just hoping Bewear will be one of the Pokeball Pokemon or potentially a stage hazard/background character in a new Pokemon stage

Last edited:

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
Bewear looks like Pedo Bear. Even the name isn't subtle. Bewear? Beware? Not saying I don't like him. I support him!

RustyRemains

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-1666-4551-3124
It's a little unfortunate he didn't get in as a fighter but I honestly didn't have a lot of hope for that, I was super happy to see him in as a Pokéball Pokemon, especially since he seems to have quite a bit of killpower!

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Posting this here just in the 0.1% chance this is actually real and we actually get Bewear in 2021

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Posting this here just in the 0.1% chance this is actually real and we actually get Bewear in 2021
It's not. Apparently some say it's a work in progress of a mod or something.

Also...
• Pyra missing her dual scarf... why?
• Falco has shading problems in his eye and what not
• Samus in actual fusion suit and not the alt color? I wish lol
• Master chief... do people seriously expect 2 microsoft characters in the same pass?...

I'm more interested to see what this mod is gonna be like whenever is done (if ever) and whoever is making it

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Also...
• Master chief... do people seriously expect 2 microsoft characters in the same pass?...

I'm more interested to see what this mod is gonna be like whenever is done (if ever) and whoever is making it
It’s actually done in Source Filmmaker, lul

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

Also...

I said 0.1% for a reason. And yes, some people do expect two MS characters because he'd be "hype" even though that's not how characters are chosen.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I said 0.1% for a reason. And yes, some people do expect two MS characters because he'd be "hype" even though that's not how characters are chosen.
I don't question why people want him, I would like him myself too. I just don't expect 2 MS inclusions in the SAME pass. We already got the pass sellers, I'm not having high expectations for the remaining 2, personally. I expect fan demand characters but not huge mega icons of gaming that would have worked better earlier in the pass to push the sales of the pass, but that's already what steve and sephiroth did (just like hero and banjo did in pass 1). I just don't see the likeness of it happening this late in the pass. That's just me tho 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Top Bottom